Status
Not open for further replies.
Look closer and you'll see the words endowed within -- they're not scary at all. In fact, they completely define the theme of the forum.

nanashi, we were having a short talk about it, and he mentioned about it, so thought I'd drop by and post a little.

>.> Iggy-sama, you done with Checku-sama on IRC? :P If not, get back to your lovers quarrel

yeah it has words like innocence and purity right? but it still looks eerie. like a shadow with no source

It's actually just a lazy man's work. Never really intended to make it look eerie or anything, lol. Mysterious at most, perhaps.

/me slaps King

Anyway, I wonder what kind of questions has been asked here about the planned revamps?

Well, our famous Checku-sama is known as Pure and Innocence...

>.> I aren't in your harem, WTF

Well, I've already earlier in your set seen, that it from letters stands (Indo-characters), and okay Ignis, I've understood...:goodtea:~>

Notice: You can quiet often drop, you're always welcome^^

Indo-characters? Huh? What do you mean? I don't think I've ever posted or written anything on the forum in other than English and Japanese.

Anyway, I'm still wondering about the questions and related topics people are interested in...

what we're interested in...hmm let's see...............uhm....hmmmm........ what are your hobbies? :fulfilled:

Indo-characters? Huh? What do you mean? I don't think I've ever posted or written anything on the forum in other than English and Japanese.
Ehh... I mean the Ava/Siggy-set - and I mean with Indo-characters (well, I think only/just so...>_>), because it are, or...?:goodtea:~>

You mean the forum down thingy, if so no.

Oh by the way, Iggy-sama can you please address the Alex issue, I want people to know I've actually told you guys something when they asked about this case...

But there's nothing inherently wrong with that; being sane is too mainstream.

Ehh. Hobbies. Let's see, I like reading (mostly non-fiction, though I tend to fancy dystopian stuff), listening to music, gaming, and... napping.

And nanashi, I still don't get what you meant by "Indo-characters"; do you mean Indonesian characters? Or Indian? Also, characters as in letters and symbols or fictional people?

There was surposed to be a second season of freezing , right ?
Or am i wrong?

same here!! besides reading. not too much of a fan of reading. except with VN's

yeah, mysterious and eerie dark.

Is this the more interrsting stuff you told me about ?
Panties ?

I didn't know so much was coming out .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!