Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaa-san? Wat?!

Anyway, the one in my avatar is Kikura Shioji; the four in my signature are -- from left to right -- Kikura Shioji, Enamori Senri, Touri Tsubasa and Tsugihana Ruruko. All of them are from Priministar, Hooksoft's visual novel released last month.

ahh.. it's from that game. haven't played it yet, since backlog is endless..

and i called you kaa-san, since Ignis (Kaa-san) is the name of Relius Clover's doll from the Blazblue fighting game. that's all.

btw.. I remember a poll that corocoro started ?last year?, asking about a new layout for the forum. seems there is finally some progress!

Well..I finished the game and I decided to put up an avatar of my fav route/character :3

and i called you kaa-san, since Ignis (Kaa-san) is the name of Relius Clover's doll from the Blazblue fighting game. that's all.

btw.. I remember a poll that corocoro started ?last year?, asking about a new layout for the forum. seems there is finally some progress!
Ah, I see. I'm not a fan of fighting games (I've played some, but not particularly engrossed), so what I know about Blazblue is mostly the characters (Rachel, yay). I have plenty of friends who keep talking about it, though.

As for that poll... that was just for a change of the current forum background, but due to continuous stalling, it never got realised in the end, and we started drafting for bigger and more wide-reaching revamps. The problem with such big plans, of course, is that it's not something we could afford to accomplish in a short time (and AS network isn't just the forum; there's also significant work involving divisions such as ASL).

Anyway, it's late here, so I'll call it a day. Feel free to share the teaser image with the other members when they come online (do what you wish with it). Ta-ta~

Yeah, seems finally in the hot phase come to be... - I'm happy for that...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Nara... O-yasumi, soshite ii yume ga aru kara Ignis-san...:bye:

:3 I'm glad Iggy-sama drop by to clear up some of the question, questions I cannot answer to be precise :3

Lol...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Later Samy, be careful then again...:goodtea:~>

Well I said to Iggy-sama that they don't drop by often anymore to give you guys some news...and he listened :3 So I'm really happy they still care about you guys ;) or at least Iggy-sama anyway.

Yeah, Ignis is one the warm-hearted staff-member of ASF^^!

...Anyway, I go off now - G'night guys of ASF...:goodtea:~>

g'nite, sam and ignis.

well.. we will see the finished work, when it's there.

g'popcorn to you as well, unown.

and g'nite, nana.

g'night guys :goodtea:

c00bdc00f07778deb2ca19d1ef9d6fb41224036779_full.jpg

Ahh yeah it's done i make one song i like it very much cause is violin and it's nice from Kore wa Zombie Desu ka 17th track - Sangeki no Kioku i cuted to 26" from the begining and i make it a ring tone for my 3GS... so heavenly sound :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!