[LPW#70] UOOOO! Dame da! Zenzen dame da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... well its hard to know everyone if you dont all live nearby?~

Mehs ill just hides somewhere you people will never expect :breakin:

hmm. my boss sent me to walgreens earlier..... i got paid to go to a convenience story lol :cheering:

I find it pretty funny that I pretty much go shopping at one point every shift I work (if I don't feel like it I can sometimes send someone else). And I have a card to collect all them Sobeys points so I can cash in on some free food someday. :menft:

Morning shiki~

Hmm... youre not getting insideee :runaway:
:whipmaster::whipmaster: Muuahahah!!!!! Running after with incision knife...I will drown you in your haszmat suit, lucky for you at least yellow looks good to die in xD You'll be luckier than most.
they live on the other side of the earth
U must feel pretty hated :P
//
I'm still up...with NO coffee...I feel awesome ! :hypnotized:
nazaka; said:
I still don't know how people can get those "scratches" all over their body after waking up
time to google
:o I still don't know how I've gotten that scratch on my leg when I wake up.
You know anything about that ?
finalpyre; said:
Hmm the only thing I can think of like that is cramps / when both your opposing muscles decide to go gung-ho full-force. Boy do those hurt.
Ikkh I know, I get those in my toes sometimes if I tighten them too much.
But its if you get them in your thighs you actually have to sit down !

Oh and before I forget, /me re-pokes poor [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];

Come to thinkn of it, why did you pick the nick second flight ?? It sounds....meaningful.

Last edited:
I used to randomly wake up in the night with my one leg getting cramps all the way down. It was awful!

hello,everyone.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION];
Oh,you are NOT NEET?
It seems that I interpreted the sentence you wrote in the wrong way.
I usually have time on Sunday.If you tell me when you are free beforehand,I can reply to you on skype.In your region time,about 1:00AM~4:00PM on Sunday is good for me.
And I have not webcam.I have used only mic and yearphone.Should I buy webcam?

I think I'd be nervous to try to skype chat in another language >////<

yeah,I think it's difficult for me,Final.
But fortunately,GenkiDan mentioned me about Japan.I'm glad that.
I suggested we skype chat together,but if he say "NO",I don't be persistent.

Purposely pouring water down my throat without swallowing so that I will choke a bit

It's not as worse as how you guys think it is
I'm sure you've all tried drinking without "sucking" (or changing the pressure in your body) and just pour it down and it's fine
The "choke", is not like "GRAHAG GEHEG GAH", it's as I said - a light choke (only gag a bit)

Hmm the one thing I've done to wake myself up is when writing things, I might suddenly poke myself in the leg with the pencil. :P

Nazaka,It is not good feeling at all.
It is your special ability.It is difficult.(I used cola)

When I want to wake myself up,I drink a cup of coffe.It's too usual,and not interesting.
Nazaka is interesting.great.
later,Nazaka.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; your my co-host <_<

That escalated quickly, was never even in a MG and now suddenly I'm a co-host xD? Though if SAO go through I might put up with it and join in for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~