[LPW#70] UOOOO! Dame da! Zenzen dame da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GenkiDan,I see.You are busy.
I'm offen helped by coffe when I get sleepy too.
I understood that I 'm forced in this circumstance.I used my money for transportation expenses to paticipate pokemon cards tournaments.I paticipated it twice in last weekend,and I won the victory twice.I'm satisfied very much.
I'll get money on Friday.I have only to endure this circumstance still Friday.

hello,samy.You seems healthful.

hello,renano.

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ;

Hello and a pleasure to make your acquaintance~

I'll come around eventually and welcome you with some sweets~

Hope you are loving ASF so far.

It's really cool that you participated in tournaments. ^^

Sam... why aren't you covered in cheese? /me quickly brings out some cream cheese and mozzarella

Would you like to be cheese cake or pizza? :3

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Whaaa? How did you get that ideaaaa :runaway:

@ryu~ Probably not as healthy as i could be xD

*Gasps
Renano's back?!! :O
Missed you girl.
Ah, my Monday's gonna start bad.. its 1AM.
just chillin

hmm. my boss sent me to walgreens earlier..... i got paid to go to a convenience story lol :cheering:

Thank you for welcoming me~ I really am glad to see everyone again.

Short return (for now), I'll be heading off.

See you everyone and make sure Sam is covered in cheese!

/me hugs everyone and gives them peached tea and onigiri

Make sure to take care of yourselves!

Love you~

renano,thank you for welcoming.I love ASL^-^
and,I want to eat pizza.let's cook samy to pizza!
it seems that he offen run around his house,and health is not bad.thus he tastes good,i guess.

I need to go find some odd sauce or maybe tons of strong sauces so you guys stay aways @_@

But still taking that peach tea and onigiri :runhappy:

Goodnightys again ojou sama x3

I need to go find some odd sauce or maybe tons of strong sauces so you guys stay aways @_@

But still taking that peach tea and onigiri :runhappy:

Goodnightys again ojou sama x3

but if you do that, not only would you have interesting spices, you'd become a delicacy :bigeyes:

oh i'll try, don't worry :lmao:

late? oh yeah i guess for most people this time would be late huh? well i'm night shift, so this isn't really too late for me lol

GenkiDan,I see.You are busy.
I'm offen helped by coffe when I get sleepy too.
I understood that I 'm forced in this circumstance.I used my money for transportation expenses to paticipate pokemon cards tournaments.I paticipated it twice in last weekend,and I won the victory twice.I'm satisfied very much.
I'll get money on Friday.I have only to endure this circumstance still Friday.

hello,samy.You seems healthful.

hello,renano.
Ah yeah up and downs. I always run out of time to do everything I'm supposed to, there either is not enough hours in a day or not enough energy. Was I busy though, I don't know how you saw.... /me double checks that webcam rly is OFF ! Better be xD JK

ぼくわ こひ のみました。 Looks like I'll be able to do without. /me gets crazy big starring eyes at this stage ^^

But now I will grab something to eat, and plan on getting somethiong I need to get done. Then after that I will see what I'm capable for.
we will add tomato sauce/tabasco.. its sure will good........... :runhappy:
U eat Tabasco too :bigeyes: /me feels like a hippie, talks like a hippie..it's all connected man xD
oh i'll try, don't worry :lmao:

late? oh yeah i guess for most people this time would be late huh? well i'm night shift, so this isn't really too late for me lol
I forgot...what do you do agian >< I think it's cool you do nightsifts...I'm a night person.
Hmm... better get into a hazard suit before pouring the sauces :breakin:

Then you will become marinated as we pour the sauce INSIDE the suit rofl...al la barbeque sam.

Good morning. :goodtea: /me preps some coffee

EDIT: looked through old photos. i met so many family members in my childhood. now i dont know anything about them anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!