[LPW#70] UOOOO! Dame da! Zenzen dame da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i have download the most of the classrooms lesons the normal one and i will atend only ath the LABS tomorrow i have 4 hours labs and then i will go home :D

:hi: nice aviii [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; ... opppaiiiiii.... :runhappy: i dont know you waiting for pokemon x and y too.... ^__^

and hii [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION];

thanks DA

sup SF

sigh I found some funny gifs for my character maybe I should use them XD

i don't know whata ava to make to much one of my Yuri siggy that i present earlier... hm :(

well since its yuri the more perverted the better XD

well you will be gaining a new image if you go that route XD

well i kinda like Sachico & Yumi :S what to do only the first siggy exsites me :D

mmmmmmm i dont know i think kos-mos ask me if there's yuri act in love live ??........ and i want to know which anime has yuri act in this seasonnn....... :XD:

just go with the one you like the most if you want.

sorry second I don't know about that but freezing may have a scene if it catches up to the manga that is.

not too found of yuri based animes.

I like comedies and action packed animes.

I like all the animes! :runhappy:

Well actually I don't normally like harem that much. :P

man what a laugh Tsukuyomi Moon Phase - 2004 <- ia watching it Hazuki all the money :D Neko-mimi mode :D

i don't mind harem if its unique and not just typical.

I drop a lot of them for that reason.

unbreakable machine doll subbed episode 1 is out now XD

I drop/avoid a lot of harem because they are often just plain terrible: not original, funny, creative, etc.. I've also seen a few that I've enjoyed though.

yeah majority are just about girls fighting over one guy...
kinda lame Xd

some are good.

also da yeah its good.

the manga that is, i haven't had time to watch the episode XD

Cat Planet Cuties - Asobi Iku Yo (Harem cat girls comedy action) i liked :D in fact the most loved harem anime that i have seen in my opinion :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779