[LPW#70] UOOOO! Dame da! Zenzen dame da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, really Infa-kun? ...Well, then have you somehow manage to the top 5's push - lot luck...:dead:

O-kaeri, soshite kimi no tokoro de konban wa Second...:hi:

if naruto could learn to control himself when the ninetails cloak appears, he would be very strong. especially if he could make it happen by will. and if he does do that eventually don't spoil it for me!!

I just want to find people who were active in those threads so I can make one without a hitch.

Just discussions about GOR and RPG maker games in general back in hongfire, Genki
Oh, I've been there, at HF. But barely just looked overthings. Never been registered even.
/
/
I wonder about a name change to something more proper and fitting....but, what about all those who know me as genki...
UsYFNGoyn8g

http://youtu.be/UsYFNGoyn8g?t=14m

Seems if I link to YT by putting the video here, (hotlinking) or whatever it's called the time settings won't work on the video. I.e. it starts playing from the beginning.

Last edited:
vent your emotions? why don't you just punch the wall as hard as you can like a normal dysfunctional person?

Cause I like suffering, even if it's delusional (don't take it too seriously now w)

Nazaka.please teach me how to choke a bit.

Naz is a cool maso? I see I see.

/me pops in a few min before class.

yeah,Final.and he is shota.cool maso shota.
Nazaka is wonderful "moe".
*ryuta think that I'm sleeping when Final is back.

lol the madness in here, that was enjoyable...thanks too you all for making me feel both better and at home ^

O-kaeri, soshite kimi no tokoro de konban wa Second...:hi:

Aih aih aih, I actually understood that...almost without a little google help, I've improved a bit.

hello,GenKiDan and KOSMOS

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION];
nanashi said "Welcome back.And good evening at your region time,Second."

I'm going to futon.It's time to sleep.
See you!

Aih aih aih, I actually understood that...almost without a little google help, I've improved a bit.
O-mae wa Guuguru ni shin ga ageru no?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hello, and g'evening ASF/LPW-people...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779