[LPW#70] UOOOO! Dame da! Zenzen dame da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLOOOOO.....Hyperdan oooooo it's lovely being hyper in the morning instead of tired !

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; I'm planning to buy a katana soon before christmas !!! It will be a xmas(christmas) gift to myself

Ops double posts arte made automatically around here ^^

:op and apparently my posts even start switching places lol.

yeah,It's so bad.It happened while my pokemon cushion was washed.My waching machine is outside.
But,I have taken a precaution.I covered my machine with garbage bag.I kept the damage at minimum.

hello,renano!

Hmm... rain? Doesnt sound like it would be good for a washing machine... @_@ Cant drag it under cover or anything? xD

Sounds like the washing machine finally got a taste of it's own medicine...
...Someone finally invent a invert washing machine to wash the world around it !

/me casually acts casual and waves casually back while casually pondering what other things he could casually say or do.

Hello dear ryuta... although it appears slightly late since you're gone... I think.

/me casually wonders if there shall be more people doing things casually

/me looks into the mirror disgusted that the person in the mirror just ate 4 sausage mcmuffins

/me causally wonders if a casual tea party would casually attract casual guests~

Hmm i expect ryu to be back x3

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION];
Oh,really?
There are few people who have katana even in Japan.It's very expensive.

Yes,It's rain.samy.
I thought so too.but though I take some covesr for my washing machine,it go away by wind.and now,I think "Its okay.It use water.No problem.".

When washing is finished,the rain stopped simultaneously.Birds are singing.
It is time that I say "Shit!"

/me tries doing it casually but must give in and disappoint uncasually uttering, Good morning Renren :P

Should attract yoda xD You made me laugh in that other thread reading those two posts of yours, they where so dead on the mark and ironically funny.

Must go now get my breakfast that I just made while it's still HOT!

/me Very happy to casually see two of the persons he first encountered in his heart time of agony in family genesis.

Yeah I'll be back ! And I won't even become a mayor of California first.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; yeah absolutely, but I've been looking at cheaper ones ofc. One I considered buying isn't even made in the traditional manner or something, but at least I know it will be able to endure actual use and cutting, unlike some cheaply made ones that are only for decoration. I can show it when I get back probably.

oh check that out, renano's in her thread. i can tell by the barrage of likes lol

/me uncasually says see you genki? XD

Lol see~ Theres ryu xD

Hmm but did anything happen to the washing machine in the end? O.o

Barrage of likes~ Hmm perhaps~

/me casually wonders if the casual tea party casually attracted the 12 casual guests xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts