[LPW#70] UOOOO! Dame da! Zenzen dame da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me glomps [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ;

/me types casually as she proceeds to edit her other thread

Happy Halloween! Sort of!

Happy Halloween!

Well then I'll take my leave. Bye bye peoples~

"Turrah!" (OwO)/

:runhappy:

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION];
I see.You want real one,not imitation.

maybe,It shorten machine's life,samy.I have used it over one year,and there is no problem still now.
Almost Kyoto University students included me is lazy.If it break,they will buy new one.
I live at condominium,and there is no space that can put a washing machine.All they who live at there put a washing machine outside.

Ahh :/ Hmm... sounds odd to meh... xD But i guess people dont usually have washing machines while in uni here... Theres just the laundry room that everyone uses =w= /me thinks of washing machines lined along the side of a building... xD

Yeah,samy.It's odd.In Japan,a washing machine is usually in the house.I'm surprised at first.But it is house rule at my house.
Laundry room...! It souds good! I want that.

Lol the laundry room is one of those pay per use ones~ It sounds smarter than everyone getting a washing machine but maybe having one of your own is cheaper? Dunno...~ Hmm... but wouldnt they need lots of connecting things for the laundry machines outside?

There are some laundromats near my house,but yeah,buying and using my own one takes more low cost than using laundromats.
Connecting things for the laundry machine outside is not so many.And all that is prepared by my house owner.

/me casually waves good-bye and offers steamed pork buns and bubble tea

Also, I wash most of my laundry by hand. xD

Big blankets and such are done at the laundromat.

Semi back for just a moment, Oh ITS" Halloween, I'm so glad someone told me, I would never notice otherwise.

I have already imagined a slice of life anime at a typical Japanese school where you have this serious tense moment between the two main characters on the "sports" field right outside the school....it's dead quiet while either the two persons are getting ready to fight or the two lovey dovey (deredere) boy and girl are looking at each others intensely....

With only the odd tumbling noises of 3 dozen washing machines spinning in the background shaking and centrifuging violently ! xD Guess they leave that part out of the anime's huh :D

Ren you do it by hand.......! I actually thought no one did that today anymore. How come you or your familiy don't have one, assuming that you don't ?

I use a machine to wash the eating utensils as well, but I actually wash it all by hand first regardless. Or else the msvhine just gets dirty...makes me wonder whats the point almost.

/me waves back at yah ! Until laters. I'll wish Hugs by the dozens before christmas btw.

Ah...I tried such way when my machine was broken(In this time,machine was inside).And water bill became large.Maybe how I do that is bad.You have nice skill.
good bye,renano.

btw,"casually" means like "feel free"?

Goodnightys ojou sama~

Hmm... youre staying over at someone's house? Well... really should have a sheltered area...~
So i guess not everyone can wash at once?..~ Have to wait till others finish... assuming theres lots of other students staying there as well?

Hand... some stuff are better by hand...~

Casually... hmm... its sort of a feeling? Relaxed would be a good synonym i think..~

Reactions: ryuta
Oh,maybe "house" is not appropriate word.I borrow one room by paying money.There is no space put a laundry machine inside,but there is space put a laundry machine outside.There are some rooms like that in one building.
This building has no connection to my colledge,but they who live in there is same colledge students because this building is close to my colledge.

Thank you,I see.

Hmm... somewhat like an apartment~ Or dorm but i think dorm is if its owned by the school =w=

/me plans to make frank more depressed :goodtea:

*ryuta casts a spell of resurrection to unownHGSS

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; I noticed, that you have no space after commas (,) or periods (.) I think I remember you mentioned that also earlier. It's normal to have a space after so you know. Not that it matters to any of us, just thought you like to know.

Oh and I would say that 'casual' means the opposite then 'formal'. if you go to an important business meeting maybe you would wear a business suit. But when you visit a friend you might just wear something 'casual'. So a synonym with casual would also be informal. But maybe not exactly the same.

Also yes I want a real one I can use ^%^
I might get two different ones. One of them is a bit different, kinda like an "american" katana:
nazaka is so nauseous
Choking again while staying awake ? I did something stupid today, I took a tweezer and pulled out some of my umh "mustache". >< It didn't hurt that bad, it was nothing, but if your really bored and wanna do some stupid suggestion, then I'm sure you could sit with a tweezer and pull out every hair on your forearm...... xF Whats happening, why am I saying such a stupid thing.

Nazaka...you just made me weirder than usual.

I'm just nauseous because I put too much tomato sauce XD
Don't worry, you can get used to those.

Night sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts