[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm gonna get a new netbook soon though. partially just so i can play that vn lol. but it'd be nice to have a faster and better one.

yeah they run just fine. vn's need very little power. but make sure the resolution is more than 1280x766 since that's what this vn needs...... :dead:

hey mr. T how's it goin?

Yeah, thinking of getting that Rune Factory 4 game soon also.

So it sounds like even if the professor strike happens my classes wont be affected :runhappy:

Was that Rune Factory on PS3 any good?

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; are they still talking about striking at your uni?

yeah i loved it took me roughly 50 hours to complete the main campaign and then i had all the MISC stuff to do, although a lot of the lines were cheesy and well in english it was a good game

If it happens, it will happen tomorrow. But I think all of my profs how now confirmed that they will hold classes as normal.

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; that's good, it would be a huge pain to have everyone's schedule screwed up by the strike.

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; cool I might check that out then. Let me know whenever you get a 3DS so I can add you.

tackled again XD

O_O

sup unown.

also samwise I am not sure what you mean how large I make it

I always start out my sigs with normal 500 x 200 sizes

I just don't like how the 500 x 300 looks.

however I may make it even smaller then 500 x 200 depending on how the size meaning if it doesn't fit the 500KB size limit.

How much do you magnify it by? Since i think most people use more than 100%... I was sort of messing with it at 1600% @_@ But that probably just made it more bothersome xD And i probably dont know everything about it yet either =w= Was just using the pen and outlining it~ Not really sure how to even render actually xD Mehs i know little about photoshop...~

Sam there is no right zoom level. There is only what works. It is same with brush size/canvas size, it is just whatever works for you.

Hmm... then i better learn all the keys for stuff... xD Put that odd zooming in and out stuff from the video to use...~

From the video? Yeah shortcuts make working a lot more enjoyable. If your tablet has function buttons put those to good use. :)

Hmm i meant i watched a bunch of randomish photoshop videos xD All the basic stuff... and not sure how it helps but only half way through so perhaps itll get more complicated later~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts