[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup :p

I have gotten very comfortable with sig making that I found shortcuts with rendering the image :p

normally it takes an hour but I can get the time to render it under 10.-20 minutes even with a complex image. XD

except that these images weren't rendered by me XD hence why it was much faster then it could have been.

i got lazy this time. i just found pre rendered images. usually i make my own

yup :p

I have gotten very comfortable with sig making that I found shortcuts with rendering the image :p

normally it takes an hour but I can get time to under 10.-20 minutes even with a complex image. XD

except that these images weren't rendered by me XD hence why it was much faster then it could have been.
I see... With another words said; You can also the nitro activate in production, not?:goodtea:~>

"First we have to think of an image to make - BUT IT TAKES TOO LONG AARRRGGG!!! Good thing I already have a pre-made image, already pre-made!"

/me runs back to class

King - Lol, you ain't the one with a massive hole in your stomach. D:

So people with black hole as their stomach gets your love? xD Is that what you're implying Kami-sama?

Stomach with black holes...? Hmm... I thought, that this only a legend is...:goodtea:~>

Oh, I see King...:goodtea:~>

:eathead: Hmm... Weird, I had so 94060 point, but now have I 94051... - there is not kosher...

Hahahah, I see Kami-sama, I'm sure Seiba-Gao is happy now that she've had her share!

its normally the boring stuff that is important too >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts