[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, you're in a BS dark?

What is BS?

I am doing my master for Architecture.

I need this paper for my family busines and for the future to give national exams to in my country for National Service that's what i am oing in Seattle.

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; just been busy with school, studying, and homework. How you been? How is your upgraded bike? Do you like your new headset?

No i leave my old one i may go for the FRM i found 90$ dollars in a near by shop. OK it's not KCNC (KCNC Scandium alloy 7451) but is 60 grams less than the old one

Bachelor in science (whatever that is honestly XD), since you were going to a lab
I see I see, sounds very complicated

hi, Nazaka.
Let's talk with us. To do nothing is bad for health!
and you became more beautiful?

Bachelor in science (whatever that is honestly XD), since you were going to a lab
I see I see, sounds very complicated

I am always honest with all the people inside the forum and the outside world :)

BS <-Cool new for me :D

Every day i learn something new :D

You may know what it stands for, but like me you may not understand what it exactly is (even after looking it up on google yes)

How about your beauty?
I want to know how you keep your beauty.

/me scratches his head...
Simply rub charcoal all over your face before you go to sleep! maybe that will work

you use charcoal? you pays attention to your beauty very much. I use toilet water everyday.
I understand why Nazaka is so beautiful. Great.

:ninja: Some more teasers!

For now, we've completed the new colour scheme, which will look like this:

20131025203725.png

We're planning to make the colour schemes fully alterable. In fact, we're planning to make the entire theme modular so that it will be possible to completely alter certain elements.

Since crowdsourcing is the "in" thing nowadays, what with platforms like Kickstarter and IndieGoGo being used widely, we're also thinking to 'crowdsource' the alterable elements in a sense! They would include, at least, the header image and the colour scheme.

There's no consensus yet on how this will technically be carried out―but stay tuned.

Next up, a look of the upcoming new breadcrumb. It's this navigation thing that details where you are in a descending fashion (read the Wikipedia article for more info). Our current breadcrumb looks like this:

20131025204343.png

And the new one will look like this:

20131025203624.png

That's it for now. Currently, we're working on revamping the shinies―awards, achievements, that sort of thing. This process is a bit slow compared to other stuff being worked on, because there are a lot of ideas and alternatives, and it's hard to reach a consensus. Currently, we're still trying out stuff and judging which we think fits the best.

Ta-ta!

Toilet water is too pristine ryuta!
I'm sure you're familiar with - x + = -

So basically, changing how AS looks like for each of us (by ourselves)?

Iggy - After years of talking about it, its cool to see that some revamp will be made in the near future.

Hello, Ignis.
teaser? Do you want to be punished?

anyway, it seems the typhoon passed over. I'm going to be off to get some foods. Later.

Well, hello and g'evening ASF/LPW-people...:goodtea:~>

Notice: Wow... Ignis, you guys makes a damn nice work>.<!!! I can slowly already the new "ghost" feel:)

So basically, changing how AS looks like for each of us (by ourselves)?
Well, no. Not that sophisticated. It's not impossible, but implementing such a feature would be a nightmare from the technical and resources standpoint.

By "crowdsourcing," I really meant sourcing help from the crowd―that is you, members―in the possible alteration of the looks. That is, you will have a say in things such as what the colour scheme will be like and what the header image will look like when we decide to alter the skin.

As I mentioned, however, there's no consensus yet for this. We're thinking of doing this periodically, but we have yet to fully assess the viability from a technical standpoint on how often we'll be able to pull this out.

The new skin will be modular―meaning some of the elements will be easily alterable (for us with access to the back-end, that is), but not the whole of it. For example, the layout will the stay the same.

Iggy - After years of talking about it, its cool to see that some revamp will be made in the near future.
Hey Anti. I know right! I feel the same myself―I know this has been delayed for too long.

Hello, Ignis.
teaser? Do you want to be punished?

anyway, it seems the typhoon passed over. I'm going to be off to get some foods. Later.
Hey ryuta. Punished? Haha no! I don't know if it was a wrong perception by the use of the word, but a "teaser" in this context means something like "trailer" as in "trailer video." (It's not a "teaser" in the sense of いたずら if that's what you thought.)

Also, a typhoon? Whoa, do be careful.

Well, hello and g'evening ASF/LPW-people...:goodtea:~>

Notice: Wow... Ignis, you guys makes a damn nice work>.<!!! I can slowly already the new "ghost" feel:)
Hey nanashi. Thanks for the kind words. By "ghost feel," I suppose you mean "an image of what it will look like"? Well, whichever it is, I myself am looking forward to the day it gets implemented!

Or something more substantial than a mere ballot box. Who knows what we'll decide on later? ;)

Hey nanashi. Thanks for the kind words. By "ghost feel," I suppose you mean "an image of what it will look like"? Well, whichever it is, I myself am looking forward to the day it gets implemented!
Yeah... Well, because I feel slowly the new ghost, what in the near future here soon enters - I think, that it only months question is, that ASF soon in new dress appear will...:goodtea:~>

Giving each user the freedom to change the appearance of AS would be a nice feature but things that won't do, won't do

Also G'nght people~

Ah, I see, I see. Either way, there's still a lot to be done, and the revamps won't just be a "fire-and-forget" upgrade in the sense that we upgrade it once then let it stay there for the rest of the forum's life. We're planning to implement the changes gradually, the first phase of which will have the key redesign.

Ah, I see, I see. Either way, there's still a lot to be done, and the revamps won't just be a "fire-and-forget" upgrade in the sense that we upgrade it once then let it stay there for the rest of the forum's life. We're planning to implement the changes gradually, the first phase of which will have the key redesign.
I see... But what is with this^ meant "key"...?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Welcome Raly, me is fine - and with you?:hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2