[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wecome TKos-kun and Sky...:goodtea:~>

*Nanashi1 gives the both two fresh cooked warm tea.

Not to thanking, it was of course...:goodtea:~>

Notice: I've now go - well, then later^^!

Hmm... I didn't think lunch would have cost me more than a hundred bucks... D:

Let's say an average of around 8-10$ a meal, you must had paid for around 10-12 people...

When you have a big family with lots of friends that comes with you that is what might cost you. And my little sister-in-law moved into our house this summer to be closer to her school too. And when you had family member that lived nearby, well, do the math.

When you have a big family with lots of friends that comes with you that is what might cost you. And my little sister-in-law moved into our house this summer to be closer to her school too. And when you had family member that lived nearby, well, do the math.

Well that makes sense then if you paid for family, I thought it was just a bunch of friends, and their friends, which would be something completely different

Hmm... Waifu: 1 friend. 3 Imoutos: 2 friends each. Little brother and his friend and girlfriend. Then you have me.

I've been lazy ever since I just finished my lunch... Might continue playing Disgaea 4.

I am going to watch Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita Episode 4

Teacher of the Labs canceled today and monday too :D YEAH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2