[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Frank and I argued a lot over frozen pizza and cooked pizza. Everyone have their own taste after all.

I'm sure it is possible to make a good pizza, freeze it, and have it still be great when you cook it, but most of the pizzas you can buy frozen are pretty bad in my experience.

Hmm when I move out maybe that should be another thing I batch process... take a few hours one day and make a few dozen pizzas, and then freeze them and have a easy pizza meal whenever I feel like it. :3

Everything I do is home cook. I prefer to cook everything, but when I'm lazy, meh, I order up take-out and just laze around. xD

And at the same time, you know what you put into your food. Some times when you just buy frozen stuff, there can be a lot on thing you don't know that is put inside of it.

I prefer cooking myself as well. And not really because of the stuff you buy outside but I genuinely like to cook :3

Working as a head chef a lot, I tend to let others cook for me. Even my waifu now do most of the cooking because she wants to keep increasing her cooking ability and I will let her do as she wishes. The only time these day that I cook is pretty much on special occasion or when family is coming.

It is kind of painful living in my parents house, both of whom want to cook and are pretty bad at it, and they never just get me to make dinner (unless it is one specific kind of pizza that I don't like making... how typical XD).

They do such terrible things to such good food. :(

Ralium, like I said before, it will be when I will invade your dreams. xD

I have been cooking ever since I was 6 years old. Since both my parents are owner of several restaurant here, it also helped me to learn faster. Thanks to that, I'm a pretty accomplish chef if I dare to say so myself.

That sounds nice! I decided to get a job in a kitchen since I wanted to learn how to cook, and also wanted a job. :)

D: She ate for like 20 persons the other day. And that is not counting some dessert. As women often said: "Dessert goes to a different stomach."

Sometimes, I'm scared to find out that it is true...

You can call me ryuta, not ryuta-kun. kun is not weird, but it is more friendly without kun.

I'm going to futon. See you all LPW people I love!
Maa, ii yo Ryuta...:goodtea:~>

O-shirase: O-yasumi^^!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...Anyway; hello and g'evening ASF/LPW-people...:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; I didn't really watch it, but I didn't like the first expressions. (Ore no nounai et cetera et cetera?)

Ehh... Just as notice [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION];: Without "_" at Darky2, okay?:goodtea:~>

In the end i am re-watching my beloved Nyaruko-San :lovestruck:

*I must not to forgot to make a siggy with Nyaruko :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.

[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀

Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子