[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me wonders about the meaning of life while falling and watches the increasing detail of the rocks below :spiraldown:

You can join as well Vespy. :traitor:

Glad you're fine. Just remember to keep your health in check~ ^^

I'm fine as well. Thank-you~

Had a nice little gathering for brunch... Asian-style. xD

/me fishes for Sam with a lure made from mochi :goodtea: and waits

As always, very nice to see you DA~

Loving your new signature and avatar. :3

/me loves violet hues

/me pushes one casual wanderer off a cliff and realizes Sam is the casual wanderer

Oh well~

Thank you!!! Your highness :D

Your words of kidness always warm my heart :D

How are you? Everything is good at your side?

Reactions: renano
Thank you!!! Your highness :D

Your words of kidness always warm my heart :D

How are you? Everything is good at your side?

Haha~ 'Your Highness' is making me a bit flustered. Probably since you have such enthusiasm and feeling. Thank-you nonetheless. ^^

I'm pleased to hear that my words make you happy.

I'm doing well. Had a nice brunch with some friends and thinking about a new contest for the Graphics Showcase.

How about you? Hope life hasn't been too cruel.

/me finds a mochi dropping from the sky and sits staring as it gets closer~
Hmm... wonder what this is... /me plays with the string that came along with the mochi~

Last edited:
Haha~ 'Your Highness' is making me a bit flustered. Probably since you have such enthusiasm and feeling. Thank-you nonetheless. ^^

I'm pleased to hear that my words make you happy.

I'm doing well. Had a nice brunch with some friends and thinking about a new contest for the Graphics Showcase.

How about you? Hope life hasn't been too cruel.

I Had a very nice weekend i feel to refreshed i was out near all the time with my wife and we had an amazing ime we go for cycling we go out to movie have dinner and lunch out of the house...

So yeah it has a nice weekend :D

I feel to much better now ;)

I might thinking doing this things every weekend!!!

So lets party like its 1995.....It was a nice year if i recall. mo in +r+g+n mornimg
-Gratz to zad
-New lpw

Oh and I know I also said so around here somewhere DA, your violet hues are nice :P

I Had a very nice weekend i feel to refreshed i was out near all the time with my wife and we had an amazing ime we go for cycling we go out to movie have dinner and lunch out of the house...

So yeah it has a nice weekend :D

I feel to much better now ;)

I might thinking doing this things every weekend!!!

Oh wow! That does sound like a wonderful weekend. I'm truly happy for you.

No wonder you were bursting with enthusiasm. ^^

Yes! You should try to have fun-filled day or a relaxing day like the one you just had.

Best wishes to an enriched life~ <3

/me jiggles the rod with mochi and reels it in... a python with Sam in its mouth O.o

If anyone sent me a PM or VM I shall respond to them in the following week or two weeks. (The PMs are becoming 'novel' sized. xD) Please be patient and thank-you for taking the time to write to me.

Bye-bye for now.

/me wishes everyone for a healthy and successful life with some cinnamon sugar churros and raspberry iced tea

Why is there a python nowww :ohnoes: /me pulls second over to prop open the python's mouth and makes a dash for the churros and tea~

Well, g'morning ASF/LPW-people...:goodtea:~>

And to American side: G'midnight (Samy/Darky2) - And to Asian side: G'afternoon Naza/Second^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx