[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well yumina the ethereal is a weird vn, but it was still good. i didn't know she was a loli when i chose her route though -.- but the kuudere type of person is always interesting. i recommend this VN!! if you want one with gameplay.

Well, still g'afternoon ASF/LPW-people...:goodtea:~>

*Nanashi1 summons [MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION]; out of his inactivity status.

I see...

...Anyway; welcome back Anti!!! - Is long time gone since your disappearing, how are you?...:goodtea:~>

Its been a long time indeed and I've been fine all the time. Like usual, I didn't get much sleep either,

In this world, the one thing I can qualified as evil, then "Internship" is one of them. If I ever find the guy that invented that, I will kill him. If he's already dead, then I will resurrect him and kill him again.

Wow... That was a short description, but impression strong, Anti... - I'm then happy, that with you so far all in OK is...:goodtea:~>

Maa, I just wish I had more free time during all that period. But I guess it as wishful thinking. D:

I see... But I've just now noticed, that you in a internship are participating - but in what, if I ask can, Anti?:goodtea:~>

Hmm, business accountant for a firm that have deal with a few important clients here and at the same time, it has been the more stressful year of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779