[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, business accountant for a firm that have deal with a few important clients here and at the same time, it has been the more stressful year of my life.
Ohh... I see, well that/this topic would perfect for SB (Selviara - nowadays Kos-Mos), because that exactly the area from him ...

But then why have you it taken the task, if it sterssful is...?:goodtea:~>

Lol, it was a must to get my card and and the same time, have a nice resume. Plus the money was good too.
And with that, I know how things work in the deeper part and when I want to start my ow business, I will know what needs to be done.

Lol, it was a must to get my card and and the same time, have a nice resume. Plus the money was good too.
And with that, I know how things work in the deeper part and when I want to start my ow business, I will know what needs to be done.
Okay, but then overdo it not, because it's not good for body and soul the stress, okay?:goodtea:~>

Lolol, I always overdo it somehow, and its now like my body can't take it. It has been years since I've have that habit and I don't think it will change soon since I like to keep myself busy.

I just have to overdo everything, period.

Lolol, I always overdo it somehow, and its now like my body can't take it. It has been years since I've have that habit and I don't think it will change soon since I like to keep myself busy.

I just have to overdo everything, period.
Hmm... OK, but hope, that you in 30 so no heart attack get...>_>

...Anyway; what's up with the family...?:goodtea:~>

Meh, what happen in the future is not set in stone so anything can happen. That is the way life is, and I always live mine to the fullest.

As for family, same as usual.

Meh, what happen in the future is not set in stone so anything can happen. That is the way life is, and I always live mine to the fullest.

As for family, same as usual.
How true...

...And I see, hope that this further keep...:goodtea:~>

Hello, everyone.

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION];
There is no problem if you chose same version. I just want to enjoy pokemon. Traded pokemon from another player is special for me, even if it appears in my version.
If you want not to add me, of cource I don't force you to do that...

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];
Yeah! I got pokemon X!
I wonder what color Shiny Mega-Charizard X is. Mega-Charizard X is black, and Shiny Charizard is black too.

See you later, nanashi.
btw, did you play pokemon today? I saw your real name in this game by accident, and traded pokemons with him.

sup lpw

oh anti is back, KingArturia keeps getting upset that he keeps on missing when you show up XD

Maa, King and Seiba will see me more often now a day. xD

So that is all good. Now that I think about it, I need to make a lot more pizzas if I ever want to fill that black hole of a stomach of Seiba. D:

She can eat a lot. For such small frame she sure can eat. And that is without the dessert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779