[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I was really expecting that link to be related. XD

2. That sounds pretty quick and easy.

3. I can see how this essay will make you a stronger animator.

Lol its random links as always xD

Hmm yes but laziness and other stuff gets in the way ;p

This is just a general class which has nothing to do with animation but random knowledge isnt particularly bad~

General class? What is that and why do you need to take it? :(

Random knowledge is awesome. Being required to pay to learn, and prove you have learned random knowledge that will not benefit your career seems pretty questionable.

Hmm general education is just categories like science math english and the such? Religion counts for one of the categories and i needed another class so just took it =w=

......... I am completely dumbfounded that religion would be a required category. Could it be potentially replaced with another math or English course?

It makes sense when institutions require some basic math and English, as those will be useful with any degree, but... religion... what!?

Lol its sort of just... i think its one of the random.... actually im not sure what category its sitting in but there was some political and history classes sitting around as well =w=

Hellos dav~

Heyo Sammy~

Well I'm not drinking my sorrows away more like drinking in a celebratory way of saying to myself "time to move on brother"

Well as long as you felt good about spending money on it XD

/me takes a drink with Dav

/me enjoys drink with FinalPyre

Yup I'm glad I did really needed it bother ^_^

Well I'm headed off night night everyone :bye:

It is that special time of day. The time of day where I realize it is not the day I thought it was any longer, and I must go to bed.

Goodnight ASF :bye:

/me turns on her 3DS to locate the eShop, search for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Duel Destinies, and downloads it LIKE A BOSS! :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

/me sips tea and watches ojou sama go a little crazy :goodtea: then slides a cup over to her and gets more leaves from the cabinet~

I've been waiting for this for quite a long time. The movie was great as well.

Hmm... have you played any of the games in the Ace Attorney series, Sam?

/me is crazy? SHE'S CRAZY?!... Maybe a tad bit.

Hmm... i havent really dont much related to the ace attorney series except read memes xD

Not in a particularly bad way~ /me hides :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx
NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-110930-springbreeze-東方触手麻雀.184713/
Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx