[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also saw some memes about Ace Attorney and was curious about the game. So, I gave it try. ^^

The way the English translation added some modern American humor was brilliant and funny!

Any of the new anime this coming season interest you?

I'm currently looking back on all the anime from the past three years and making a list of what to watch. xD

/me begins to think that she is yandere =_=

Hmm... its a bit tempting to try but i havent actually gotten around to trying xD

Havent touched anime since december last year.. i do think that was the time i was going a bit nutsy @_@ Wonder if thats why i stopped... probably not =w= Oh yeah i stopped cuz i was going nutsy with painting at that point xD /me glances at unfinished paintings.... =w=

Yandere? xD Cuz of that random name maker? xD I dun think so...

Hmm depends n who's perspective~ I do think two yanderes would go perfectly together~ Now that i think of it... guys dont have those names... theyre just genericish heros usually =w=

Lol unless you go to tv troupe but the "male" categories i can think of are more of a general category where females could fit too =w=

True, the "yandere" things are based on personality while the categories for males that I'm thinking of are based on their appearance

Hmm... girls sort of have appearance based stuff as well :x But its just that their words usually dont apply to guys while its not quite true the other way around...~

There are males who can be classified as yandere and other personalities, but like Nazaka mentioned... it's mostly recognized for female use.

That Thug Life Maker is wrong!... but I like the idea of Stationary Guard.

Hmm well im most anime and stuff (that i can think of) its mostly the girl chasing the guy... except in the world god only knows but he has to have a more neutral personality in order to be able to get all the girls =w=

Stationary guard... hmm what does that do? xD

And it's the guy with the neutral personality who sometimes isn't aware that the girls are in love with him, doesn't understand the girls' 'underlying meanings', or helps everyone out in which adds more girls to his harem.

Or I'm wrong.

Stationary guards mostly prepare for attacks and are used as a defensive unit.

In 18+ Otome games, the yandere side is shown very strongly if you do the 'bad route'. For non-18+, yandere guys only show a hint, but they don't do anything 'rapey'.

See you all for now~

Let's all look forward to an ASF Halloween Party hosted by Sam. >;3

/me gives everyone slices of pumpkin pie with whipped cream on the side in case people don't like it... and a variety of sparkling juice cocktails

Hmm... depends if its a harem story xD If it is then theyre going to get a harem no matter what kind of personality they have xD

Ahh okiess~ Hmm... did it only have guards there?.. O.o Or other jobs as well...~ Ahh nvm think i remember some trainer...~

Rape... >< So guys do go yandere... >< but i guess anime dont show the bad route... :x

See you ojou sama~

When ish halloween anyway? O.o

/me chops pumpkin pie into small bite sized chunks~ :runhappy:

Morning guys. ^^

Since my friend's birthday falls under the same day, Halloween's this Thursday, Sam. :goodtea:

/me turns on her 3DS to locate the eShop, search for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Duel Destinies, and downloads it LIKE A BOSS! :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

*/me high fives Renano* ^w^

Reactions: renano
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx
NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-110930-springbreeze-東方触手麻雀.184713/
Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx