[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's back to normal now i think... >_>

I need to find a good Allen pic to put on my sig... >_>

@King- Wait 10 minutes and i can go.

>___>".

I'll finish downloading something first. I'll see what i'll do after it's over. ._.

School rabu is pure and innocent. Checkmate loves School rabu => Checkmate is pure and innocent.

Because I'm really pure and innocent~

So Terumi, have you ever felt for any girl yet?

I assume it's a yes for Cocona since he kissed

Once? But its puppy love, some long time ago, 7 years?? 0.o
from then, no. majority coz i found 2-D again~ XD

puppy love heh? It's great, I had been through puppy love before. If I were be able to turn back the time, I'll be able to turn those puppy love into real one and I won't be rejected anymore.

I found 2-D later too, I decided not to fall for anyone again but right after that lots of girls started to go for me. I failed to hold against just one girl... she was so stubborn, and she did everything just for me, despite how hard I try to turn her down (I made her cry countless time), or play with her feeling in a very cruel way.

She tried her hard and pushed it to beyond her limit several time, that impact me in a way or two. A girl tried so hard for you... Well more important, she's cute (appearance wise), she cooks well, she made me lunch, and always want to make me happy no matter what the cost is.

< ugly
< sorta fat
< 24/7 broke
< dumb

you plus all these = un 'mote-mote' fellow who will not approach or be approached = me
so, i escaped to 2D

< ugly is an underestimating adj.
< not even overweight, more like obese
< poor
< is a completely idiot, unreliable lazy bum.

you plus all of these = a loser. I escaped to 2D too... no, I dedicated my life to 2D. I made myself an impregnable fortress that no girls would even stand a chance to take it down.

Well, shortly after that though, my fortress was sieged heavily, countless confession was made. My first kiss was claimed that summer, and it reached to the climax... I almost ... lose my purity, but I was be able to hold back *Victory Sign*

you sure you are any of the above? lol..
*will ask the sg asf people later =p*

2-D ftw!~

I'm pretty sure I'm all of anything above... you can ask anyone to testify that.

yeah right, 2D FTW until a cute girl love you crazily and follow you around, and you fall for her.

until then. =p

feel like creating a new group.. hmmm..
back to work i guess.. i keep logging in and out here.

Hello Terumi~.

Oh man this sucks... it's so hard to find one CG set for one eroge and it happens to have one amazing twintail in it. ;_; 妄想ぷろとこる!-姫×巫女×ロボ-. Such a kawaii bishoujo...

Argh! I want the CG set!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Feel free to reupload any of my stuff <3
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01054077 RJ01155381 RJ01137643 RJ01122144 RJ01137323 RJ01155123 in mexa ? thx
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ241712 files?
kyanglory wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Project Sena
你好,请问能重新上传一下这个游戏吗?
如果能更新到 v24.10.04(1.202)版本就更好了