[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, yeah. I finished downloading it already. Though I wonder why you're so cautious I'll let it be... for now...

hmm? lol, those arent my links or files.
its not really nice posting other people's links, so i will take it down.

I see... the uploaders names sound very familiar but I can't remember where I seen them before...

Man... her hentai scenes are so awesome. If only I could play the game just to see the events in place. Too bad it doesn't seem work.

you downloaded the game and you want the cg..... lol

*off to dinner*

lol, well, the game doesn't work for me. I tried everything I knew about getting it to work but I can't bypass the message screen I get. "This game is only available in Japan" - or something like that. That happens when I try to install it. When I apply the NoDvD patch to the .exe outside the ISO it still asks me for the set up CD ROM installation.

Last edited:
lol..
cant really lift my fingers to try and help, old man is tired

lol, I would ask Tessu and/or Dragon55 about it but they're too busy and may not even reply... guess I'll see if Check knows anything about it.

.......................................................................................

/me stays away from Coco.

LOL Kou. Don't run away. ;_;

Hello Check~. Know anything about how to get Mousou Protocol! - Hime x Miko x Robot - to work?

Not random, the game cg set you give Coco is full of tentacles....

he asked for it. how should i know?!?!!?
anycase, i hate tentacles.

Robot x Tentacle love! Although the girl gets raped by humans too you know...

to work? the game?

I thought someone uploaded here?
They did but...
lol, well, the game doesn't work for me. I tried everything I knew about getting it to work but I can't bypass the message screen I get. "This game is only available in Japan" - or something like that. That happens when I try to install it. When I apply the NoDvD patch to the .exe outside the ISO it still asks me for the set up CD ROM installation.

@Terumi: What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Feel free to reupload any of my stuff <3
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01054077 RJ01155381 RJ01137643 RJ01122144 RJ01137323 RJ01155123 in mexa ? thx
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ241712 files?
kyanglory wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Project Sena
你好,请问能重新上传一下这个游戏吗?
如果能更新到 v24.10.04(1.202)版本就更好了