[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-skips 4 pages-

I think its wrong that you can join the military at 18, kill people, lose a limb, but then not be able to drink alcohol to forget the experience. I think they should at least make an exception for military people as far as that goes.

@Checkmate, interesting, so ZFS puts all your disks into a RAID 0 setup and between those it organizes the data based on what you use most? Thats pretty cool. Redundancy means twice as much money spent. Believe me when I say its one of my dream projects but as it is Im just about able to get some more drives to deal with my lack of space (all but my OS drives are filled to the brim. My most empty drive aside from C: has about 20 GB left out of 1 TB.) Its definitely going to happen somewhere down the line, though. When I am able to afford it Ill probably go with some sort of RAID 1 setup on an external enclosure. However, if you have any other suggestions for that, shoot. :D

@Cocona- Fighting games. I play them since i was little and i'm STILL not good. >.<"

Ah I see... well, I guess you just need to concentrate more and focus if you've been playing fighting games since you were little.

@Alexeon: war is absolute for humans.

I wonder where all the SLG players are... >_>

Then you're not trying hard enough! Give your heart and soul and try again!

I'll say it again. Since i was LITTLE. VERY little.... Since i was like what? 3 years old or something.....

I just can't get pro at fighting games. =( Guess that my flaw must be not doing incredible difficult and long combos...

I was two when I first held a remote controller. :P Anyway, just learn how to improvise. If you can't then the game sucks. Simple.

lol, play contra. Good practice on being able to button mash faster to pull off combos. And yes, I know Contra is a 2D side scrolling shooter.

Well, i guess it's kinda good, but i'm not a Contra fan so you should probably play it to see it for yourself.

Btw, since you seem to like old games, have you ever watched AVGN?

I like all kind of games (except a few like sports).

AVGN? Angry Video Game Nerd?

No, I never heard of it in till now. Is it just about someone raging at games he can't beat?

LoL. No. xD It's about someone that rages about crappy games of old generations. xD Try watching it once. =p

Hmm... I see. OK, I'll see it sometime. Anything else you know about?

coro's been lurking for awhile...
Multiple pages of farewells are not enticing to post.
When I am able to afford it Ill probably go with some sort of RAID 1 setup on an external enclosure. However, if you have any other suggestions for that, shoot. :D
Parity means you loose less space. I heard large RAID-5 (or 6) arrays with more than five or six disks offer the same speed as RAID-0 and protect against data loose. You probably won't want to run more than half a dozen disks in RAID-5 though (or a dozen in 6), since at that point defect sectors start becoming an hazard.

@coro: well, you could always say your hellos and goodbyes for the day.

@Blue: anything else you know about games that you might want to share?

@Cocona- Hmm, well yes i do...But i can't remember many now... ~.~
AH! Have you already tried Scott Pilgrim vs The World? Really awesome game, only flaw is that it doesn't have an online mode.

No, I haven't. I've heard of it though.

Ugh... not to copy Terumi but fileserve is being a pain to upload...

>__>.
Well, i remembered some others, but you can't really buy arcade games so... >_>"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ01070919 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
coral112 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1215135/
would you please update to Ver.23.05.01?
Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者