[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Buy MvC3 please(after you get a ps3). Need someone to play with me on a regular basis. t-t (And i don't have many friends on psn too xD)

MvC3? Isn't that game still fresh on the market? Shouldn't there be a lot of people playing it?

I meant a friend for me to play with on a regular basis. '-'

But now that i thing about it.... I think it would lag so... X.x

..I don't need to say... Did you already forget that time we played Perfect Dark? >_>

@Checkmate, interesting, so ZFS puts all your disks into a RAID 0 setup and between those it organizes the data based on what you use most? Thats pretty cool. Redundancy means twice as much money spent. Believe me when I say its one of my dream projects but as it is Im just about able to get some more drives to deal with my lack of space (all but my OS drives are filled to the brim. My most empty drive aside from C: has about 20 GB left out of 1 TB.) Its definitely going to happen somewhere down the line, though. When I am able to afford it Ill probably go with some sort of RAID 1 setup on an external enclosure. However, if you have any other suggestions for that, shoot.

ZFS is flexible, it's a software system, you can make it RAID-0 (not recommended), RAID-1, RAID-5, RAID-6, or a mix of them.

RAID-0 gives you the most powerful performance but no protection, it is not recommended. With ZFS However you can RAID-0 a set of RAID-1 array (aka 2 x RAID-1), this costs you double but in return, you lose no performance.

For most efficient storage system, people usually go with 5 disc RAID-5. In this config - if one of those 5 disc died, your data still ok. If you want extra protection, 6 disc RAID-6 (2 out of 6 disc may die and your data still ok). That would cost you 25% - 30% costs, not double.

There are more than just hardware in building a system, for example, you want hotswap chassis for all of these disc, a cheap 4U 24-bay works wonder.

I just had some chocolate pie. :D

@Checkmate, I see. Yeah, Ill have to do some more research. RAID 6 would be only 20-30% higher cost than otherwise but that is still 6 discs. Ill make sure I do some real research when I am ready to back up my data like that but for now I still need those two discs.

Real life blood-related incest is not my sort of taste. Bishoujo love~. You would probably think the same if you had a sister in real life. >_>

Hehe, so youre into your imouto, eh? Thats cool, I guess. :P

My siblings are annoying pests but hopefully you had better luck with yours. :D

I don't. ;_; She likes most of the crap I don't like. We don't get along very well yet she remains ignorant about that...

Last edited:
Huh, well I guess its the same everywhere then. _/(0_0)\_ (<-- shrug. I didnt feel the image got the idea across very well.)

I guess so, judging from what I heard from other people... it's nice how they put the imouto love thing into eroges. Considering the chances of that happening are so tiny in real life. xD

ugh

I don't have imouto, so I can't say anything about that.

*Checkmate dictionary*
"I see you as an imouto" = "Chance we end with being together is high"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ01070919 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
coral112 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1215135/
would you please update to Ver.23.05.01?
Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者