[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
or Lingyin if fine~
like both of them~, twin tail sometime is fine but.. i prefer ponytail *stare at houki* but no into tsundere

Houki's "tail" I guess? :/ or long time waiting? :/

*High five Kou*

Charlotte is voice by Tachibana Kanade voice actor too, x2 Love!

wait time till it airs....

kana hanazawa. she is too famous for her moe-ness

Is just hearing her voice remind me of the epic ending of Angel Beats! ;/ Too sad :/

shit.. my links are down..
better be tbs taking a temporary close break, or i will rage

lol o.O Terumi lol well whether it is overrated or not, I won't bother comment, in my opinion it is good, might not be in yours xD I'm just stating what I feel ;P

Hello Anti! 3rd already o.O

@King - Pulled another all-nighter and was able to finish my project due for tomorrow.
Just had a little siesta for about an hour for the last 24 hours. xD

@king, lol. i meant you were over-reacting at hanazawa. shes a good seiyuu, we know~

curses.. no links working, and i keep seeing the jp twitter users twittering at god like pace.....

just my day... off to bed. complete waste of my sleep time, theres still work tmr... nights

Last edited:
Man, five pages again!

Regarding the conversation near after I left: I imagine the reason the translation group decided not to translate games is that that not only involves JPN > ENG translation but also a lot of hacking and coding. Them game translations take a long time and you only really work on one game at a time. Where as manga or anime you can do a lot more quickly and with less specialized talent besides the obvious language ones.

Further more, we encourage everyone to learn Japanese. Thus by creating the interest in the alternative route (aka eroge-based manga), we believe those who put their efforts would get their prize ;)

I want to learn Japanese. I will take classes when I transfer to a University but my current college doesnt offer it.

Who here knows enough Japanese to enjoy anime/manga/games?

I can catch the occasional word or phrase here and there. I notice it most in music where I dont have subs to read along with so I know if I caught a word, its cause I know it not because I read it a second before.

Not only that, what languages do you guys know? I know English and Spanish.

I know japanese good enough to enjoy animes and games.
I don't read manga that much recently so that is a pass.

French, japanese, khmer, english, italian (learning it currently).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently