[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with that banning of 2D Bishoujos?
Not that i care or anything :p

well, the anime-sharing team had realized that 2D is bad, so we decided to pull it

I wouldn't speak of my current point of view, due to the fact that I might be banned ^^

But that would be a possibility being hired for ASF ^^

I see.
I thought this whole thing was your idea~ XD
Or was it? :p

Okay ><
This doesn't affect lolis/imoutos right?
So onii-chan should be happy about it too~

B-But... so, so sad!
Yeah, so why not close this forum too :P
I see where you're going, Onii-chan~

Hi all. Thanks for that pic, Cocona.

Man, I just took a nap and I still feel all groggy.

That yellow is annoying in the night. Where's the X button?

@Alexeon: No problem ^^.

Fine. I'll just adbock it. >_>" I can't wait for more AS custom themes~.

Hello everyone!
Just noticed that just about every where "Today's" trolling is just going overboard. check out UTW's home page and gg subs page too, these guys have all gone overboard...... though it is not that bad! (if u r conscious abt today,,that is.)!

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
Just noticed that just about every where "Today's" trolling is just going overboard. check out UTW's home page and gg subs page too, these guys have all gone overboard...... though it is not that bad! (if u r conscious abt today,,that is.)!

That's because today is a special day where people can run amok and have an excuse for it no matter how bad it is. I'd stay away from the internet for today and spare yourself the UMAD!?! comments. Or just ignore it.

Last edited:
But still totally removing all your resources from a site these guys at gg go all out whatever they do.....(dn't mind the size of their releases!!)

I saw UTW's page but gg wont load for me. I want to see their announcement.

lol gg. I guess they all love this day. Just wait in till tomorrow. One day away from their projects won't kill ya. Or just click on the cache of the site.

Well that is the point.... these guys just pulled everything off the host LOL! amazing right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently