[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see... lol, seems like your average novel. Gin'iro seems nice. I'll try to find that one with Mizuiro. Thanks for the patch.

I think the first novel I played was Saya no Uta. But it could have been Tsukihime... can't remember well.

Well ef delivered the final blow...

I even translate the entire ef the first tale ya know (first 2 chapters)

Do we have Guilty the sin from manga gamer? damn

@Check: you translate?

lol, I have Guilty the Sin still stored on my comp. I think whoda uploaded it though.

@Checkmate, I like the design of your front page. Is it just the front page, though?

Seems we have started on Spring Anime! Yeeaahh!
Though...... what is this A-Channel is it any good?

I'm also gonna go all out tonight and finish up all the piled up stuff before the new season.

*Lurks*

Lol Anti's post on no more juice, that's like the sun rising from the West! xD

Haha, well with a lot of series 1 episode from being done Id rather just wait for those to end and let the interesting stuff pile up so I can marathon a few episodes at a time. Right now, aside from SRW Divine Wars, Im completely caught up on all the anime Im watching. Im just waiting for subgroups to finish stuff.

well many seem to have ended today you know it is disappointing to see good series end at 11 eps.

Yeah but its even worse when it ends on a cliffhanger (even if the manga continues) like Kemeko DX. I havent read the manga so the ending came out of nowhere... like, I half expected another episode or something.

At least if they offer closure its not as bad.

Kemeko DX ended like ......... no words for that it just happened, and what's worse is they introduced a new character right at the end it is just sad, Sighs..
well today marked the end of Fractale and Wondering Son at 11 eps,(if that isn't one of today's over-exaggerated jokes!)

Then it is sad to bid farewell to the one of the most underrated and probably best animes of this winter season.!

Bye iamkey~.

@King: lol, they did that before? That's so awesome.

Worst cliffhanger was in Pandora Hearts. It stops right in the middle of the series, with the first big fights and story starting...

^ PH stops at whr the manga is starting to get twisted >_>. Season 2 whar?

@ Coco - *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently