[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Just lols. the ban on the 2D's is a bit sad but lacks the bite! well ASF did try....

lol, we tried. It just sounded too fake is all.

Mm... in two more days I'm going to have exactly 1 year on the net. :D

Interesting Cocona you try reviewing the yeah and all achievements you have obtained!

Just for the record, when I said "we", I was referring to myself as a part of the community. I never hatched that plan we see now. >_>"

There are some people here with more achievements like Kou, Terumi and AntiClimax. This achievements thing is all just some cute little vB feature so I don't care too much about it anyway.

By the way, it's nice to me you iankay ^^.

Last edited:
Nice to meet you too..
Ah! i have been here for..abt a month though it is quite hard to get in on the chatter cause there is all these variation of topics so i would just lurk around while getting a fair doze of anime and humor.

lol, yeah you joined in March so you were a one month lurker. Glad to see you're posting now~.

So the fact that I cant access their site is the joke. Okay, I just thought that so many people were accessing it that it knocked their site offline.

@Coco, one year on the internet in general or one year on this forum?

EDIT: well, according to your join date, no way it can be the year anniversary since you joined here.

Mechacon will be release soon
06.jpg
20.jpg

@Alexeon: one year on the internet in general. I'm a fast learner. :D

Twintail looks nice in that game. Though I wonder where all the gothic lolitas are...

Well today is a day of significance to me since am an Aprils baby.. though not today in particular...LOL

Wow, only one year? How did you live beforehand? Did you live?

@Checkmate, April Fools?

Wow, only one year? How did you live beforehand? Did you live?

lol, I lived off of video games. I did say I was a gamer before anime lover. :P I just never discovered the joy the internet had at it's disposal in till 11 months, 363 days ago. Same with having a computer. Now I balance both.

@iamkey: I see... happy advance birthday, in case I don't see you that time.

@Alexeon

Yeah, I was about to link you guys to the said latest title by the legendary Nekoneko, the very first H-Game I seriously played and walk the path of what I'm on now.

@Check: oh~, please show us. I want to play the first H game you played.

Yeah, Im curious as well.

I think Ive mentioned it before but the first H game I played was Tsukihime. I finished one route so far but I left it alone for years. Im currently playing Raidy 2 on my laptop (not like right now but the game I want to beat.) I bought it at a con last year.

it's ugh Mizuiro, only Hiyori route is translated anyway.

I play another title from nekoneko right after that call Gin'iro

And with that, I continue to pave my road toward the eroge... collecting thousands of eroge with my knowledge, forming the Alliance with my commanding skill, and establish a safe ground with all of my underground experience when I was young XD

It definitely be interesting to have a look at the game responsible for making Check... i think if it is still available i might give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently