[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished watching Zeta Gundam. Now I should catch up with the stuff currently airing.

xD

Soul link was uninteresting for me... lets try Family Project.

Btw Cocona, wich games have you already played from that list of yours? That list is kinda like mine (English Translated VNs) xD

morning to all~

@iggy, i will get back to you when i reach home, around 6-7pm since we have similar timezones. cause it lagged with my desktop, if theres no problem, i most probably wouldnt highlight it again. thanks~

nono. =p

the main page didnt load well for me yesterday night, contents were scrambled all around for a while before returning back to normal, so i posted a look-out here. I will try again when i reach home and use my desktop.

@Check:
Ignis said:
Hmm everything looks fine here, perhaps you lagged or something and the stylesheets not transmitted properly? (though given how fast the forum loads, I don't think it should even happen) Could you provide screenshot(s)?
Was asked to Terumi.

@Blue: A lot. To name them all would take a lot of time. Just know I'm almost done playing all the English VNs...

Last edited:
lol, this is so awesome. Hey, if anybody uses Google Chrome, copy/paste this into the address bar.

javascript:var h='http://174.129.249.239/js/',i,n,ss=['http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.1/jquery.min.js',h+'Renderables.js',h+'Game.js'];for(i=0;i<ss.length;i++){n=document.createElement ("script");n.src=ss+'?'+Date.now();document.head.appendChild(n);}

@Alexeon: It's a cute hack. Try it. You'll catch on if you played Katamari before.

Hmm well everything looks fine here, both on Chrome and Firefox. Not sure about other browsers though, since I only use those two.

@Cocona: that's a rather weird Katamari script. Rather try this one from Kathack:
Code:
javascript:var i,s,ss=['http://kathack.com/js/kh.js','http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.1/jquery.min.js'];for(i=0;i!=ss.length;i++){s=document.createElement('script');s.src=ss[i];document.body.appendChild(s);}void(0);

Hmm... it works fine here.

@Ignis: Haha, awesome! I'll see if I can find more of these games. Do you know some more?

By the way, is there going to be any guidelines for the Console games section?

Last edited:
Like the ones we have for every other topic, detailing what should be in a thread and what must be in it.

Gonna start downloading Radiata Story and Ar Tonelico I to play now >_> Just wondering, anybody got idea what does the PS2 UBS port used for? Lol. Mine is the fat one, I have been using it for so long but never actually got the idea what is it used for at all. ._.

Like the ones we have for every other topic, detailing what should be in a thread and what must be in it.

Unfortunately I never was good at detailing things. Though I could volunteer to try. :P

@Fallen: Nice pick for games to play. You mean USB port? The usb keyboard that you can get for it and also you can plug in your own usb controller. It's also used for the Eye Toy. And for a headset for games like SOCOM and Phantasy Star. Basically it can be used for just about anything as long as it comes with the appropriate software to run it.

O I see ._. Well I played Ar Tonelico 2 without playing Ar Tonelico 1 lol. Now I feel like playing 1 cause I can't find a place to buy it at all. Intend to play on my PC instead lol. Still get xenosaga but 3 episodes and per episode is 7gb big...I really need to scratch my head how to dl with 50kb/s max for more than 10gb worth or games lol.

@Fallen: The stories are different so you won't have to worry about missing out on a few things. Although, you'll recognize a few things on Ar tonelico now after playing the second. Have fun~.

@Kou: Get one? An NES at least. xD

Lol.. money issue~

@ Fallen - on 512 package? lol

Yep 512 package since last time. I wish I can get unifi =( This internet speed is driving me crazy. I'm also downloading the G senjou VN thingy. It's like !@(^#!*&$@#!$#&!@$#!@$#!& need better internet QQ Any other PS2 good games then? I find that PS1 games > PS2 in terms of story. Most of them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, Otokonoko! Can you reup 110503?
puy50436 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you update the trial for 存在感薄い妹との簡単生活 体験版V0.4A, Japanese version?
froggie1234 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you re-upload RJ01209126? Please and thank you!
sevenroro wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, could you reupload these games please? Thank you!
軍靴をはいた猫 / 穿军靴的猫 Otome Legends The Flower Shop: Winter in Fairbrook
僕と彼の危険な同居生活 ひとつや物語 Jewel Garden
メルティング ポット 哀紡ぎ、哀映し。 おはようのキス Wings Innocent All Idleness and Ephemera
tofu0906 wrote on Shine's profile.
hi Shine,thank you as always.
Can you re-upload this game? 「変態兎頭巾」