[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its luck... I know someone who downloaded a few movies and got a letter from the movie industry. I think it was Universal Studios... on the other hand, people download stuff all day long and dont get in trouble. It depends on who you piss off.

The chances of getting in trouble for unlicensed anime and games is lower than the chances of getting in trouble for licensed shows, games, US TV shows, movies, etc. High profile ebooks like the Harry Potter books might get you in more trouble than more obscured fantasy or sci-fi, too.

You just have to be careful. Hell, for all you know, theyre building up a case against you... its unlikely since that would be a lot of work for one single downloader, but who knows? And if you upload, well, youre in a lot more trouble.

This is all stuff I am imagining... who knows how much of it is true but extra precautions are never bad.

Its luck... I know someone who downloaded a few movies and got a letter from the movie industry. I think it was Universal Studios... on the other hand, people download stuff all day long and dont get in trouble. It depends on who you piss off.

The chances of getting in trouble for unlicensed anime and games is lower than the chances of getting in trouble for licensed shows, games, US TV shows, movies, etc. High profile ebooks like the Harry Potter books might get you in more trouble than more obscured fantasy or sci-fi, too.

You just have to be careful. Hell, for all you know, theyre building up a case against you... its unlikely since that would be a lot of work for one single downloader, but who knows? And if you upload, well, youre in a lot more trouble.

This is all stuff I am imagining... who knows how much of it is true but extra precautions are never bad.

Hmm... I have to agree on that. Well, I doubt they would be making a case on ME. Since, I'm not only still a minor at the moment but, the internet service is registered on my father's name. But I don't know how lawsuits and C&Ds work so I can't really say much to defend myself...

Though, I haven't pirated anything but eroge and video games since I got my computer at least.

Last edited:
I pirate almost everything, but I didn't use them, just try them out.

@Alexeon: lol, did you just C/P what you said earlier? Must have been a mistake...

ever since I have got my PC, which is all the way back to 1993

But I was too young at that time anyway

lpw moves fast lol.

A wild Nemuru has appeared!

this is way better V
Infinite%20Stratos%20-%2010%20-%20Large%2015.jpg

you cant see? lol, i can see here though.

anycase, kou, go post at star driver please. =

Lol..
hmm we shall see, check my post then. not much to write in the first place

I don't spoil myself before watching lol.

lol..
hais... my sis hijacked my com for 45 mins to do her e-assignments only now....

just when i was playing.... =.=

my games are all either in my laptop or hdd.
the desktop wasnt available and its family use... so its off-limits

hau~~ i am falling in love all over again with the girls from princess lover~~

Last edited:
~ dropping by to see what's going out here..

hi everyone.. .~

~~~ヾ(^∇^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01156819 RJ01159619 RJ01137639 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153741 RJ01150488 RJ01139283 RJ01141860 RJ01141753 RJ01138072 RJ01137641 RJ01137000 in mexa ? thx
Deladela2000 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, Otokonoko! Can you reup 110503?
puy50436 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you update the trial for 存在感薄い妹との簡単生活 体験版V0.4A, Japanese version?
froggie1234 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you re-upload RJ01209126? Please and thank you!