[LPW #80] If you look closely you can see the new LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank is more active now that it is the holidays. :P

hey there telly

I got some lighters left after I've stopped smoking - interested? :goodtea:

It stopped snowing for now, but it will again late tonight, so I need to shovel my driveway before that happens.

Kos does fairy tale get better after a while, or is it just not my kind of story? I read the first four volumes a while back (still on my shelf) and I remember they were going to some kind of evil island, and I got bored of it. Never was sure whether to give it another try sometime or drop it for things I might like more.

@telly I'm so glad we have a snow blower... our driveway is rather long ^^;

Kos does fairy tale get better after a while, or is it just not my kind of story? I read the first four volumes a while back (still on my shelf) and I remember they were going to some kind of evil island, and I got bored of it. Never was sure whether to give it another try sometime or drop it for things I might like more.

@telly I'm so glad we have a snow blower... our driveway is rather long ^^;

Well to be honest it gets better but i am not sure if you will like it though.

It depends on your taste, its not something everybody will like.
But It won't hurt to try it again

Well to be honest it gets better but i am not sure if you will like it though.

It depends on your taste, its not something everybody will like.
But It won't hurt to try it again

Just curious, because I have had it before where I drop series, and then later find out that the series is generally agreed to vastly improve right after the point of me dropping it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts