[LPW #80] If you look closely you can see the new LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to go back to work now. I am so tired of 10 hour shifts... bye byes :bye:

/me tackles unown on the way out.

[MENTION=79737]cram[/MENTION]; you're from Germany, which means you can speak German, right?

/me is trolled by pyre

I'm currently studying German, but there are places I still don't understand. =\

Like Italy? Do you understand Italy?

/me keeps trolling frankincense

:laughpanda:

same here... German is very difficult especially with all the different accents which you'll learn to spek when you grow up. Then going to school and learning the basic German language with all the different tenses is difficult.

Is learning Germany difficult? Learning it not as a first-language

Eins <-- that's got to mean something right

The Nexus pyre came from must be in some extrasolar planet. =\

Hmm, isn't German your mother tongue?

I would say that English is the easiest language you can learn when German is your mother tongue. German is very close to the English language so it's easy to translate but I think it's difficult for other speaking people to learn German because we pronounce the words very hard. It sounds also very hard, maybe you should look up some words like "Schlagsahne", "Schnitzel" or "Diskettenlaufwerk", very hard words when you try to pronounce them.

Eins = One = 1

@Frank: Yep, mother tongue/language. But don't forget the different accents here, it's like Amrican English (like Texas) <> Oxford English. Same language but totally different pronounciation.

:hi: zad

a bit tired, maybe I should go to bed in the next few hours but I want to watch some Higurashi

and what's up zad?

My pc now works fast like hell hm maybe all those un-working programs that i have installed and not bothered to unistall them drop slowly slowy my machine's speed

Oh lookie its zad hi zad! :hi:

Hm, is it true that if your HDD is filled up it will be slower? I mean I know the machine has to read more data around the disc but is the difference really that noticeable?

yo pichu, cram

oh higurashi, i enjoyed what i watched of that i can't remember what season i got to though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts