[LPW #80] If you look closely you can see the new LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's because I'm getting ill, got a cold for several weeks but it hasn't completely healed

Maybe it's because I'm getting ill, got a cold for several weeks but it hasn't completely healed

Oh, I see then... Well, than X-mas gift gets you from me the best teas against illness - Here, take it...:goodtea:~>

Thank you! :goodtea:

Maybe that's why I got this headache since a few days but I'm feeling okay like I can do everything but I'm always tired. At least now are some days of recharging for me, hope you'll having time too to take it for your recharge.

I should drop the coffee and should drink tea instead. I'm a "coffeeholic"

Thank you! :goodtea:

Maybe that's why I got this headache since a few days but I'm feeling okay like I can do everything but I'm always tired. At least now are some days of recharging for me, hope you'll having time too to take it for your recharge.

I should drop the coffee and should drink tea instead. I'm a "coffeeholic"
Not to thanking, it was of course^^!

Well, this is sure because of the winter-period: Where the days until Dec. 21st short was (from there will again getting longer the days), and the body in low-level is.

Well, coffee has a dehydration-effect; where the water from the body sucks, what for the brain not always the best is.

Notice: I'm again for a time AFK. - later...:goodtea:~>

That's the most annoying moment which you could be sick... hope you passed the finals though

See you nanashi! :bye:

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION]; I am kinda hyped now. Found a stream of the Gintama movie~ \o/

EDIT: Subs aren't the best.

Woah
Apparently I've been thinking that 24th (today in my place) is christmas
damn it, I should've posted that merry christmas tomorrow

I'll leaving for a little family come together.

I wish you all Merry Christmas! See you :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家