[LPW #80] If you look closely you can see the new LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confusing Dark, Petros and Konstantinos because of the similar sets :hypnotized:

T-ELOS has a near the same sigy Also Sky i found a requested signature from him too! in Angel's sets 2 sets one with Kobato / Sena and one with momo velia deviluke!

Think that we will be here all off with near the sames signatures!!!

i think dark is been lazy for not creating new paterns for Christmas signature... :lmao:

sorry my english sacks :(

I am kinda hyped now. Found a stream of the Gintama movie~ \o/

EDIT: Subs aren't the best.
My patience has a lot of depth. I will wait until it has a good release, and before that, I will finish watching Gintama (stopped watching anime a while ago).

Yep, I'm still living with my parents so whenever I want to buy something that is considered expensive for a student, permission first (I use my own money)

I thought that might be the case. That would be really weird for me, since I think I stopped asking permission to use my money when I was around 10 or so. PS3 should be some good times though~

Mmh, just flew through it. I will definitely watch it, when a proper release comes out. It looked very good^^

I seem to remember seeing some art for it, and it looked awesome.

Oh right! I think one of the groups I'm following said they were doing a translation, so there will probably be good ones coming out in not too long. :)

Hey guys! :hi: Morning, Afternoon, Evening where applicable.

Heroes of the storm was interesting at blizzcon.

Of course I don't actually have any resurrection magic...I can make it undead though...

I didn't say I would, I said I could. An undead thread wouldn't be very useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家