[LPW #85] After a year of laughs, tears, and spamming I FINALLY WON A LPW!!!! Anyway, this LPW is for all the Rise Kujikawa fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; you should see the DOL office before you make any decisions

Just saw on Pawn Stars, an old burned sports program is worth $10,000.

Must be nice to be a collector with money.

it's i am rending an apartment at a 6th flor of a bulding complex

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; question the taxes here goes with cc with how much cubic meteres / liters the engine has?

Yeah, if you buy a used car they will tell you how much gallons the tank holds, how many gallons per mile things like that. But for taxes for license plates, and license, you have to see the DOL office

Cars huh..I don't even have a driver's license >_>

Well Europe is really good for public transportation, it sucks here in the US :deadsad: they even ask you that if you want a job here LOL. If you don't have your own transportation you can be turned down for a job

Hi all~

:nani:

But there should then underground car park have, not?>_>

nop it doesn't the girl who leave at the second apartment from us she park her car where ever she finds a place :S

If the place has a garage i will give the damn money and ship mine

but the way the things that are now after thinking about all those things... hm i can't see the light!

i really need to stop browsing fuwanovel. keep finding more VN's to put on my waitlist :dead:

i have no license either. should be getting one this year though. i need to take an eye exam though. doubt they'd be considered good enough

I'm starting pretty soon though, somewhere next week.
It's just so expensive. All in all it should cost me 1,5k US to get the license (which includes all costs for lesseon/exams)

i really need to stop browsing fuwanovel. keep finding more VN's to put on my waitlist :dead:

i have no license either. should be getting one this year though. i need to take an eye exam though. doubt they'd be considered good enough

I failed my first drivers test :dead: got it right the second time! No one died either!

It's just so expensive. All in all it should cost me 1,5k US to get the license (which includes all costs for lesseon/exams)

That much!! :shocked: :surprised:

Inna Godda Da Vida

For people that really love drum solos. ;)

In German you pay around 1400-1800€... 10 years ago it was 600€ and 17 years ago it was 400€... (converted from DM to €)

Welcome to the club of the licenseless people :foreveralone:

The same at me, with my slowly 26 years...>_>
nop it doesn't the girl who leave at the second apartment from us she park her car where ever she finds a place :S

If the place has a garage i will give the damn money and ship mine

but the way the things that are now after thinking about all those things... hm i can't see the light!

Oh, I see... This is suck then...>_>

I made it at first time but it still cost me about $1.4K (6 years ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!