[LPW #85] After a year of laughs, tears, and spamming I FINALLY WON A LPW!!!! Anyway, this LPW is for all the Rise Kujikawa fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No man we are driving the same way you do in the US. ;)

I am asking if i have to pay taxes and also how it would cost me to ship it and if i need us license to drive it legitimate!

My advice again would be to visit your DOL office, they are in charge of taxes, drivers license, license plates, all of that, they will help you

http://www.dol.wa.gov/

Yeah, I "should" get it this week. hmm, [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; are loli's, also [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION];

hinode isn't a loli, just a loli lover

Sorry to interrupt your little talk about the US and car topic!

Signature_2_finetuning.png

Signature_3.png

Was my 2nd favourite for background because of the little island in the very background

:reallyconfused:

the second one is better in my opinion :)

Second one gives more distant background feeling and so is more real

Well you see Kos said this:

The edit time stamp shows that a significant amount of time passed before KOS "fixed" it. Not that the new statement changes anything. It now only shows an unhealthy obsession with one loli and KOS has also admitted to liking another, Taiga. As we all know it only takes ONE loli, to make you a lolicon.

and i showed proof that selva thinks taiga is an actual loli! but this has gone on for a while, so i'm done.

hi lpw :hi:

What's the difference?? :reallyconfused:

well there is a difference between being a loli, and being a loli lover. and i don't really consider hinode a lolicon though, which is weird....

Second one gives more distant background feeling and so is more real

Fun fact: The first one is out of an anime, the second is a real picture indeed.

Needs fixing, now in testing phase :ninja:

PS: Thank you all very much! I appreciate your opinions!

You could also try to rent a car so you don't need to sell it later since you probably won't stay in US........

If you will be in the US for a couple of years, I would recommend just buying a used car.

and then this car what will happen after i will left the Seattle? And how much will cost? a used car with 5000$ is even good?

getting a used car would probably be cheaper. you can get a used car for less than 5k

and then this car what will happen after i will left the Seattle? And how much will cost? a used car with 5000$ is even good?

they can be, but you should be careful about it

Well, D'angel is sometime end spring-beginning summer after USA flown: what in less months his first year be could...>_>

in the other hand i don't have a garage to keep the car safe... so the used car might be a better solution...

in the other hand i don't have a garage to keep the car safe... so the used car might be a better solution...

I bought a used car for $6,000. It runs great, no problems at all, but you should have the car checked at a shop before you buy

Sorry if I ask... But in what a kind building living you: In a skyline; in a neighborhood?>_>

O-kaeri Unown-kun^^!

Sorry if I ask... But in what a kind building living you: In a skyline; in a neighborhood?>_>

it's i am rending an apartment at a 6th flor of a bulding complex
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; question the taxes here goes with cc with how much cubic meteres / liters the engine has?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!