[LPW #85] After a year of laughs, tears, and spamming I FINALLY WON A LPW!!!! Anyway, this LPW is for all the Rise Kujikawa fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said you knew EVERYTHING about lolis. It's not simply just knowing about them. This clearly shows an unparalleled level of obsession with lolis.

You said you knew EVERYTHING about lolis. It's not simply just knowing about them. This clearly shows an unparalleled level of obsession with lolis.

1)I hate loli's and 2) i was refering that i know everything about your true form

So i am sorry you assumed that i knew everything loli but that just mistyped response....

I ain't a lolicon

If i was i would be stealing your panties right now

1) you're compensating. 2) if you think you know my true form you are sadly mistaken. ONLY I know it. 3) that's not what you said. I'm not going to quote it again.

loli twin is merely the persona I wear here.

1) you're compensating. 2) if you think you know my true form you are sadly mistaken. ONLY I know it. 3) that's not what you said. I'm not going to quote it again.

loli twin is merely the persona I wear here.

I fixed my response loli

Also i know your true form

Please i am not compensating

The only two characters you can fault me for are shana and taiga

I fixed my response loli

Also i know your true form

Please i am not compensating

The only two characters you can fault me for are shana and taiga
Changing it now is an admission of guilt. If it was truly what you meant it to say you would have fixed it an hour ago.

Then tell me, what is my true form. You can't because only I know it.

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

night [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; :bye:

annnnnnnddddddd....... it's dead again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread