[LPW #85] After a year of laughs, tears, and spamming I FINALLY WON A LPW!!!! Anyway, this LPW is for all the Rise Kujikawa fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
well selva is a closet lolicon. don't know what was going on before i got here though XD

Hello nanashi-senpai :hi:

I am but a fleeting soul in time and space that loves (probably) everything cute

it's true. he's been hiding it very well

No. No. No. This can't believe, I've since long than his ally worked, and I've until now this side from him never felt...y_>

Kimi no bashou de konban wa Pichu^^!!

No. No. No. This can't believe, I've since long than his ally worked, and I've until now this side from him never felt...y_>

Kimi no bashou de konban wa Pichu^^!!

that's why i said he was hiding it well. if he wasn't hiding it well, you would've noticed

Weiß is closet roricon. Thought as much. :goodtea: /me helps Frank killing Frank purrverts

Why is infamouse so fervently trying to prove that Kos is a closet lolicon

Leave closets alone.

that's why i said he was hiding it well. if he wasn't hiding it well, you would've noticed

Well, indeed has he sometimes loli like sets held, but this is still no evidence for lolicon-syndrome...>_>

Anyway; I need evidences, if I believe should, that SB a lolicon-syndrome has...:goodtea:~>

.. [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];

Reactions: KingArturia
well i wasn't a lolicon until selva said that my constant denial of being a lolicon was proof that i was one

lol.. result of above discussion is: if infa is a roricon, then Weiß is as well.

ふふふ・・・ A chance to go to Japan on an exchange programme has come my way... to go or not to go... :evillaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!