[LPW #85] After a year of laughs, tears, and spamming I FINALLY WON A LPW!!!! Anyway, this LPW is for all the Rise Kujikawa fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A perverted loli-loving old man? :reallyconfused:
WRONG! I'm not old >.> and it's not my true form.

i don't know what exactly is happening here, but i'm intrigued.

also selva, you've told me before that taiga is both loli, and flat chested
Well you see Kos said this:
i know everything loli
Which shows an unhealthy level of obsession with lolis. After an hour of strongly denying saying this and of being a closeted lolicon. KOS went and changed it to say this:
i know everything about you loli <_<
The edit time stamp shows that a significant amount of time passed before KOS "fixed" it. Not that the new statement changes anything. It now only shows an unhealthy obsession with one loli and KOS has also admitted to liking another, Taiga. As we all know it only takes ONE loli, to make you a lolicon.

I didn't watch Naruto. I'm not 3 yo. It's gonna be a fuckin' pain to list all that anime...

I haven't watched Naruto either. And I don't foresee myself doing so in the near future.

I started listing out the anime that I watched early so it wasn't too much trouble for me :XD:

yo guys hows it going? gonna go watch saki it's had a strange effect on me, i have no idea what is really going on in the anime but i want to click the next episode if you know what i mean?

I enjoyed saki up until the point where my exams came and I never really continued after that... :/

I should really continue it and learn mahjong at the same time

yeah its not often i get an anime where i feel the urge to watch the next episode let alone not understanding what is going on... the only other animes that gave me that urge were clannad and dog days really... anyway off to watch more mahjong XD

I sometimes feel ashamed not knowing how to play mahjong... :sigh:

I usually drop anime that I don't understand... because they fail to entertain me

:hi: cram

I sometimes feel ashamed not knowing how to play mahjong... :sigh:

I usually drop anime that I don't understand... because they fail to entertain me

:hi: cram

Tell me more about the dropped anime. The most time you'll just be not entertained, but can you be more exact? I'm just interested!

Hmm... i do think i know how to play.. just not well xD Theres all those fancy winning whatever for who knows what =w=

What do you mean? An example of an anime that I dropped because it failed to entertain me would be Guilty Crown.

Are you asking about specifically why I am not entertained? :reallyconfused:

No, I mean what did not entertain you... like bad plot or bad drawings?

Meh

Off to work i go

I will be on later to edit the cons list

Lol shin is a perverted old man who loves loli's XD

So he's another lolicon xD

I found it weird why he was always hanging around iffy.

So he was hiding some dark fetish after all

Bye old man lolicon

Last edited:
i finished a new set with stand alone renders with Chii as Signature from Chobits

See you Kos, after work :bye:

And hellos to Dark :hi:

What I didn't like about Saki? Well it was mainly because I didn't really understand mahjong so watching it didn't get me excited you know?
Like when people are watching sport and someone does something epic, everyone goes up in cheers and I sit there asking "What just happened"

Sometimes its the art also, I'm still unwilling to watching 1pc because of the art and the many episodes

See you Kos, after work :bye:

And hellos to Dark :hi:

What I didn't like about Saki? Well it was mainly because I didn't really understand mahjong so watching it didn't get me excited you know?
Like when people are watching sport and someone does something epic, everyone goes up in cheers and I sit there asking "What just happened"

Sometimes its the art also, I'm still unwilling to watching 1pc because of the art and the many episodes

:hi: Pichu :)

Hellos weib and dark~

Rave master had worse art =w= Though it got better later on..~ One piece is similar and has a nice story as well~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!