[LPW #9] feat. Checkmate the pure and innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill just stick to my animus and leave the sciencing to you all...

@Cocona and Checkmate, thanks for the info.

You'll be surprise how much science you can find in Anime sometimes, especially Physics ;P

@AC, haha, the numbers are all yours XD

@king, physics doesn't make much sense XD An object in motion stays in motion until something stops it. (forgetting gravity, friction, etc) It just bugs me that I can't actually see it.... then again... i can't really see electricity either, but I can sure as hell feel it @>@

Checkmate can understand all 3 of the sciences no problem

if you want the actual name of Teflon (Since that's the brand name)

^ Yeah LoL, and it becomes so super popular, I remember hearing that in one of my class.

At one time, I wanted to make my study into Science. (Physics and Chemistry) but favored math in the end. xD

^ Lol Check, you get random things in science class from time to time ;P

@ Cipher, Hm, I believe this is due to the Law of Conservation of energy, if no energy is transfer through friction of some kind, then it will keep its energy, and if it keeps its energy, then why would it slow down or stop? In a sense it does make sense, but in the physical world, I doubt you find it anywhere else other than Deep Space, maybe to a certain extent Space...

Last edited:
Hmm... my mind is really flowing with all kind of info today.... ~_~

I... need... a cup... of tea...

Time to change the topic gentlement

Here's a kick off:

ev_si10aaaa.jpg

@king, space? Sure. Since there's no friction or gravity unless you come in too close to a planet or something. That makes sense, however, if you hit some space junk and the energy is transferred, is there a law or equation that figures how much energy is transferred based on mass? I mean, if you throw a ball at a wall, it bounces off since the wall isn't going to move. But if i shoot a marble at a marble, usually the marble being shot bounces back.

Am i the only one here that does not like sciences and math? >__>"

@Check- LoL. You really thing that's going to change the subject? >_>

I see...
But yeah, studies suck anyway... >_>

What do you want to talk about that pic? >_>

That's because of momentum and Newton's (First or second Law?) not all energy will be transfer, some will remain and because the object is stationary, it will act as a "wall" the moment the marble hits it, making the first marble bounces back ;D

@AC Yeah, it's Shiori, can't wait for the next fandisc featuring more juice and tons of juice~

Increase more power:

vgmyr_09a.png

@king, oh i see. Now THAT actually made sense XD

@check, so you keep pictures on standby for emergency topic changes? XD

He doesn't use it only for changing topics you know...

@Check- Btw, what game is that? :D

@king, yep! And it reminded me why I signed up for biology classes instead of physics :D

Off to class now, talk to you all later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん