[LPW #9] feat. Checkmate the pure and innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
<.<; . . . I seriously hope you're joking~

What's your major anyway?

Oh, accounting. That sounds nice. I want to find a job as an accountant.

@AC accounting? Are you in business too?

I like doing numbers too but I want something realistic meaningful, not meaningless crappy number.

lol, meaningful jobs? OK, it's called the national guard. Best meaningful job a country could give. :)

Im getting my MBA as for CA (Comptables Agréés)->that is in french lol

And I do like playing with numbers.

At one time I wanted to get a Master f Science in Administration LOL.

Last edited:
A business major~ that seems like the hottest field to go into atm.

@.@ you can keep your numbers, math and myself don't mix XD

Science administration? What's that?

Hm...I dropped my Maths already, in the end I find that Physics, Chemistry and Biology works best for me ;P

@Coco

Meaningful jobs? I'm not talking about jobs, I'm talking about the school math assignment I did during high school: all the crazy number that you wouldn't even imagine.

@AC I'm BA student too. But I'm done with studying, the sooner I get this shit done the better.

On another note.

My HD800 cable is broken *again*. And it's 400$ for a replacement headphone cable. LOL...

oh well I got no choice, either that or I won't be able to use my HD800.

Sigh#

LoL...

Well Nope but it is made of 99.99998% UP-OCC Stranded Silver 24AWG Teflon insulated stranded conductors

And don't ask me what does that mean - I don't know :D

Skips like 6 pages...

These threads move so fast...

So, it seems translation staff get a fancy name color... will that apply to the scanslation people, too? I applied to be an Editor but havent received an assignment yet. If/when I do, will I get a fancy color, too? :P

@check . . . . the only thing I caught out of that was 24awg . . american wire gauge. that is one extreme cable if it's 24awg o.o

Teflon, a type of polymer, very good insulator with good property for a fiber, resistant to mild corroding and high tensile strength if I remember correctly off the top of my head ;P

@Alexeon

Yeah sure, you would have also access to private area.

@Cipher yeah I know, but UP-OCC and other stuff... ugh... I kinda wonder how did they make this cable.

As for AWG, I have a 20AWG HDMI cable here XD.

Could be use as a weapon: heavy and thick

@king, o.o so you're a material dictionary now? XD

@check, UP-OCC... no idea what that is. But don't cables come in either solid or stranded?

And is that why it's broke check? Used as a weapon? XD

@Check: I see...

So, it seems translation staff get a fancy name color... will that apply to the scanslation people, too? I applied to be an Editor but havent received an assignment yet. If/when I do, will I get a fancy color, too? :P

All ASS members are pink unless they are apart of a different section. Same goes to the ASL, except they are blue.

Nahh it broke itself. I have never broke any headphone cable before. Except this.

Shame though, the headphone was quite nice (except for too much treble, but tuning it a bit turns it into near-perfect can), damn Sennheiser.

No, I know because part of my A2 Chemistry is Polymer Revolution ;P Chemistry is my strongest out of all three science ;P if you want the actual name of Teflon (Since that's the brand name), it is Polytetrafluoroethylene, meaning that every C=C can bind to four fluorine ;P

@check, I still like sennheiser's stuff, I have an HD203 but the first pair did break >.<

@king, I commend you for remembering all that @.@ I'll just stick with electricity and leave the chemistry to you :D

Hehehehe ;P I'm fine with that, Electricity from Physics doesn't make much sense to me, then again, since when did Physics ever made sense?

Ugh... so many topics today that I'm not familiar with. I think I'll go play for a bit to ease my mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.