[LPW #9] feat. Checkmate the pure and innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
ask zero download it for you then :P

i dont stream anime on youtube

Textbook adaption for S;G to the VN. Now keep it up whitefox staff.

(thumbs up)
good to hear, would love to see the whole novel 100% into animu w/o filler

<3 imai asami

@Terumi: He doesn't have it too. Forget it. I'll try to download it somewhere. My friend have a blu-Ray version of it. I forgot to take it from him. T__T.

I'm tempted to watch S;G, but the colour kind annoy me a bit :/ Too grey o.O!?!?

@coolio, you guys classmates? >.< haha
<- me wants actual blu ray, but subbed blu rays mkvs will do fine too!

The pacing for epi 01 is super fast, they almost finish chap 1 of the game. But still this is understandable cause the beginning of the game is slow and they want to get to the juicy part of the game. Animu viewers will miss some rofl jokes from Rintarou though.

Some might don't really understand what happen in epi 01, then again i was confused also in the game. IT IS A CONSPIRACY!

AND CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNIBYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the most unique role for Miyano mamoru. It is like he is trying to do lelouch voice (Jun fukuyama).

Okabe Rintarou > lelouch if they are going to animate some of the awesome catchphrases. Uhh wait, it will be blasphemy if they cut it off.

lol. no way he can do it, fukuyama wins all in epic phrases.
manly speaking, me still thinks norio wakamoto is the grandpa to beat! haha

finally my loved and less popular seiyuus are getting good roles, hehe. imai asami~

@Terumi: Not the same class but always hang out together. I'll try to get it from him tomorrow. *fingers crossed* If I do, I'll try to upload it somehow..oh wait.. I think I'll tell you the download link if I get it from him. :D (hopefully).

Because lelouch is awesome for what he done, Rintarou will also do it. No spoiling though. Just wait S;G end!

Some VN info: There is Jun VS Miyano in similar voices and roles in the VN section which is Maou (G-senjou) VS Rintarou (S;G)

Miyano won in about 10 % votes in that 2ch competition.

Still, both are awesome!

Haha.. some international Uni... Heard of Psb Academy before?

Edit: Check that link if you want to know more. HAHA. :D

@kou, lelouch is awesome god. code geass has and should always be my #1 animu

@cool, i think i have seen it in some local educational booths before haha

Last edited:
Agreed..I think Code Geass is super cool too. Haha. But if you want a sad one, Clannad was awesome. LOL.. Even though I just watched this year.. sadly...

Haha we are in that school. :D

i see i see...
me still in poly though >.<

no idea whether with my scores i can make it to local uni (most likely no...)

hmm kou must have disappeared playing...

*joins lurk party*

^ correct, on lurking and playing mode.

*lurk party members consist of normal members!*

kou's sick speed of playing vn is too frightening, me still stuck at damamuko common route, its been 3 days since i last played.
*faints*

Nah, i am slow. Need to finish Grisaia to catch up with others and play this month release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]
Pabloescobar49 wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello can u reupload

[190927][BISHOP] 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声

yuuri69 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!
Could you please upload the update for this? S2 is out. Tysm as always! https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄️release☄️-240219-アブラカダブラ-blood-domination.1452672/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already