[LPW #94] Since I couldn't think of a LPW Theme, I went with Final Fantasy since I am currently playing Final Fantasy X HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out that my smartphone got a hotspot option... Didn't knew that the past 2-3 years... bit embarrassing

Better later than never, not?

Notice: Are you crazy, from Sky his source to ask? - I hope, that you know what you do...>_>

@Sky: Give me some from your smartness!

Only if you can meet my requirements for ecchiness

@Tea-senpai

My source is getting into the National Academy of Gifted and Talented Youth due to my maths scores in tests.

I also got the highest grade in my year for my final exams. :P

We're "ecchiaged" Sky, didn't knew? :reallyconfused:

@nanashi: That brings a whole new experience into my mobile life... my laptop and my tablet haven't any source to internet when I'm on the way... but with my smartphone I'm now able to get some things better as before (like looking some things up and so on)

@nanashi: That brings a whole new experience into my mobile life... my laptop and my tablet haven't any source to internet when I'm on the way... but with my smartphone I'm now able to get some things better as before (like looking some things up and so on)
Well then have a lot fun with the new "world" Cal^^!
@Tea-senpai

My source is getting into the National Academy of Gifted and Talented Youth due to my maths scores in tests.

I also got the highest grade in my year for my final exams. :P

Hmm... Okay, but I'll you test now...

Well then: How much barbarians need for a light bulb change? - If you know, then you get my l.-sister^^!

Hmm... about 0,2k posts until there... - I think until evening is it made.

Yeah, history is better than numbers (except the year-dates)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]