[LPW #94] Since I couldn't think of a LPW Theme, I went with Final Fantasy since I am currently playing Final Fantasy X HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth be told... I thought the LPW number was 1998... I read it wrong. Haha~

Thank you everyone~

/me glomps Ana

/me super glomps Sam

/me triple glomps Leggy

/me quadruple glomps everyone

Green tea and rice crackers for everyone!

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; i know this is a typo, or misprint. what ever you call it, but try to figure out what it's trying to say. i'm only asking because you're fairly smart. can you solve the riddle of how many pills to take?

syxda9.png

13-15

Pretty sure I can just call logic error and say it can't be solved. You can't take something 4 times a day, and 3 times a day, at the same time, without at minimum violating the intent of one of them.

Oh, and one last thing. Here is how I interpreted it.

We will calculate how many pills we take in ONLY ONE WHOLE DAY FOR THE FIRST TIME THE PERSON USES THEM! (24 Hours)

Once a night before your last meal take a pill. (That makes it 1 pill.)

Every day take at least 3-4 pills which includes the pill you take once a night before your last meal. (That makes it a total of 3-4 pills)

Every three days, take 1-2 pills. (We are only calculating ONE DAY. Therefore, this is not necessary in the calculations)

Every third time which means by the time you take the third pill, the sixth pill, the ninth pill, etc., you take 1-2 pills. (If we only think about how many pills we are taking IN ONE WHOLE DAY, then it would mean at least 4-5 pills were taken)

My conclusion is 4-5 pills on the very first day the person takes them in a 24-hour time period.

I could be over-thinking this or simply be wrong~

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
/me glomps ojou sama in a gwee fashion with cartwheels and flips~ xD :runhappy:

Hmm... green tea... /me has a couple odd teas sitting around and offers ojou sama mango tea?~

Lol... cartwheels and flips?! /me gives [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ; a shoutout!

I can still chat for another hour tonight since class starts in the late afternoon. I slept for 12 hours last night. So good... /me casually gives a contented sigh

Never tried mango tea.

Sounds exuberant! ^^

Have you tried ginger tea or ginkgo tea? It's pretty good~

maybe it depends how many times you eat per day, so you take 0-3 pills + always one every night, so you have4 or 3 or 2 or 1 per day.....

They might just want you to eat all the pills fast and buy more? xD

Well.. gwee did have those off glomps~

Ahh an hour..~ Do get enough sleep though~
Slept about 9 hrs myself..~ x3

Hmm dont think i have actually~ Dont really like ginger normally but perhaps in tea..~ And never had ginko before i dont think xD

Lol but still wouldnt have been your win? xD

Ginger... tastes funneh~ I would probably prefer ginko~

@ Ana

When you interpret the pills that way, it makes it feel so... simplified. I guess I was over-thinking it. /me gives Ana a massage ^^

I do agree that tea with some lemon is indeed soothing.

Also, pleased to make your acquaintance~

@ Leggy

Hmm... I smell conspiracy. Lol~

Oh, I forgot to Like your Sailor Mercury picture... /me goes back and likes it

@ Sam

Ginger tea can be taken with a bit of honey, but like Ana mentioned... ginger has a natural "hot" sensation. Depends on your taste~

Ginkgo tea... if you have taken any tea that has natural herbs (from the woods/trees kind of taste), you can probably tell what this may taste like.

Well i dont think its the hot sensation i dont like... but perhaps~ Honey should help..~

Hmm natural herbs..~ Not sure if i have actually..~ Most of my tea tasting experiments came from random free stuff xD Which usually has the generic brands and nothing particularly fancy~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.