[LPW #94] Since I couldn't think of a LPW Theme, I went with Final Fantasy since I am currently playing Final Fantasy X HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Second?

hiii yomex.. :hi:

5LYN4cQ.jpg

『But its a mine that blows up the moment you move from the bomb or bomb moves from you D:』

Pretty sure I can just call logic error and say it can't be solved. You can't take something 4 times a day, and 3 times a day, at the same time, without at minimum violating the intent of one of them.

yeah but that's a boring way to look at it lol

Oh, and one last thing. Here is how I interpreted it.

We will calculate how many pills we take in ONLY ONE WHOLE DAY FOR THE FIRST TIME THE PERSON USES THEM! (24 Hours)

Once a night before your last meal take a pill. (That makes it 1 pill.)

Every day take at least 3-4 pills which includes the pill you take once a night before your last meal. (That makes it a total of 3-4 pills)

Every three days, take 1-2 pills. (We are only calculating ONE DAY. Therefore, this is not necessary in the calculations)

Every third time which means by the time you take the third pill, the sixth pill, the ninth pill, etc., you take 1-2 pills. (If we only think about how many pills we are taking IN ONE WHOLE DAY, then it would mean at least 4-5 pills were taken)

My conclusion is 4-5 pills on the very first day the person takes them in a 24-hour time period.

I could be over-thinking this or simply be wrong~

i over-thought it a lot more than you lol

i saw that once a day, you shall take it 4 times, 3 times, so that says that you need to take it 12 times, then every 3 times, you take either 1, 2, or 3. since it's 12, there are 3 different third times, so hmm. i guess between either 12 or 15? confusing lol

『Still... What the hell... Its April already... Why is snowing outside?』

/me blocks Nazaka's bullet with Nazaka himself!

/me latches himself onto inf with his wounded leg, while shooting animals of course
Gogogogogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.