[LPW #94] Since I couldn't think of a LPW Theme, I went with Final Fantasy since I am currently playing Final Fantasy X HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for fun, the rebuttal!
Oh, and one last thing. Here is how I interpreted it.

We will calculate how many pills we take in ONLY ONE WHOLE DAY FOR THE FIRST TIME THE PERSON USES THEM! (24 Hours)

Once a night before your last meal take a pill. (That makes it 1 pill.)
This makes sense to me as well.

Every day take at least 3-4 pills which includes the pill you take once a night before your last meal. (That makes it a total of 3-4 pills)
We have no logical operator to go on: I was assuming an unlisted pause such as a missing comma, and assumed it would be additive "AND", which could also be incorrect.
You have assumed logical operator "OR". OR perhaps makes more sense if you use prior knowledge of pill instructions, but... it is broken by the next part:

Every three days, take 1-2 pills. (We are only calculating ONE DAY. Therefore, this is not necessary in the calculations)
It says "EVERY THREE TIMES DAILY TAKE ONE TAKE TWO TAKE THREE ONE OR TWO". This should mean that, above, it intends for you to take the pills 3 times daily (and thus perhaps also 4 times daily XD). The amount it wants you to take at these times is completely ambiguous. It seems to want you to take one, two, three, and then an additional one OR two. There is also the possibility that "THREE ONE" is supposed to be thirty-one! XD

From reading this, I'd say it is possible to determine you need to take between 3 and almost 100 pills daily. Very useful instructions!

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; happy now? :XD:

One day I shall look back, and decide to continue watching Shakugan no Shana, and finish it and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん