Mafia Game 2: Angel Beats Version (Revised Full Game)

Hmm well the SSS just got quite a large boost xD Can get ruined quite easily though ;p

Wonder who it is..... Why is it like less people in this game post.....

Cuz everything could pretty much be done with pm besides the guessing which pms probably wouldnt be that great for~

Hmm its safer that way isnt it? ;p Though lynches could be more effective if posted~ Depends~

Hmm but people are more influential if they post here~ Deaths arent permanent anyhow~

Hmm... That mean if the next SC is kill off before the other one is revive then the SSS win then....

Hmm that wont happen ;p I expect it to take a while to get them down permanently~

I see.... So the one that killed of can't post like the last game or the could.....

They have to wait till they revive to take action but i dont really care if they post or not ;p Didnt really matter to meh if they posted while dead or not~

hmm..it's night phase already:goodtea:...should wait till tomorrow then

Not talking bout action.... Just useless chatter..... But not giving any info out.... It make them seem like they're still in the game when they're dead.... So it make it harder for who it is the person chara is....

But most of the people havent even dont anything ;p Its mostly about guesses and seeing if that guess is right through various ways~

BTW...if the remaining mafia is dead, the SSS win this game right...hmm and the remaining mafia

is only one:goodtea:

That would mean a quick game and wasted effort on my part... but actually that isnt necessarily the end ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload the bonus for RJ01242298?
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please?
RJ245843
eivallavie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
こんにちは、いつもありがとうございます!
[110429][あかとんぼ] サキュヴァス ~よくみた天使~ DL版
アップロードすることは可能でしょうか?
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you update this マ男ニ染マル純白ノ彼女 please