Mafia Game 2: Angel Beats Version (Revised Full Game)

Sounds intriguing, quite interesting that one of mafia is already dead :gotidea:

Okay, samy... And yo!~

But is now the game official open or not?...

... Sorry, but I'm bit confused...

Understood, but I coming back, I just have lunch-time,.... Then later~

Last edited:
Hey, samy! I'm back...

Then from where starting we...?

Last edited:
I dont get what happened xD, so now we know that one mafia is dead? So he/she has to wait 24 h before doing anything? Why we just dont repeat (well those who did) what we did and kill him again and again and again xD

Basically for the night phase the Student Council members are the only ones that act~

But there is many of SSS I don't think they can guess who did it, even if it did, there are many more who can do what those did yesterday

It mean the SSS basically kill each other till we hit the SC by luck......

It mean the SSS basically kill each other till we hit the SC by luck......

But as I said we alredy got one, that means we can keep getting him. Then after we get him enough just we can all roll dices for lynces and lynch by that order, there is not that much of a possibility for Mafia to win that way

I cant talk Yoda....

And Slayn the one who did it know, atleast he/she should right? Cause only 2 got killed?

But 2 got kill..... It state the chara name not user..... So if he/she guess right he/she don't know which chara it is they kill....

And that's why lynching should be done over the thread, so everyvone can know who got lynched... It helps us a lot...

...semy is 5 hour morning?... Then can i to you say: G'morning samy...~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eivallavie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
こんにちは、いつもありがとうございます!
[110429][あかとんぼ] サキュヴァス ~よくみた天使~ DL版
アップロードすることは可能でしょうか?
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you update this マ男ニ染マル純白ノ彼女 please
ninnikuryona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello ryzen! if it's possible, i'd like to request a reupload of 黒の十字架~per aspera~. thanks in advance!!(*・ω・)ノ
ray1 wrote on Shine's profile.
Greetings,

could you reupload (Katfile, Mexa etc) this game please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/030620-emu-金曜日の仔猫-初回版.840224/

Cant buy rapidgator premium so thats not an option.