Male or Female?

Male of Female

• Male

Votes: 219 74.2%
  • Female

Votes: 76 25.8%

• Total voters
As of now there is almost 4 guys to every girl thus far
For this was no comment. But..i didn't said it's fun.. what i was thinking then is you had right on what you said...

^ Ryuji, you wouldn't think I'm a female sticking up Saber as my avatar would you? xD

^ Perplexing, :O King is disappointed xD so will Ruby-san desu~

O_o many things have happened......... and will happen if you cross Ruby-san :P

We need more females on here :D

i'm actually suprised that even 4 out of 23 are fems.
i'm actually happy :3

Last edited:
I play games, and MMOs, and build my own PC's and repair them, also last time I checked 1sec, yep still a girl LOL!

Plex, I am trying to talk Jan into joining in here, she said 1 of us is enough, lol. Maybe I should give everyone her email and have you all spam her to death about joining haha!

Yeah you do that lol :D
*little offtopic here- but, you're girl, and Janet is a girl? then...
holy shit i'm getting excited :3*
(i don't mean to be rude) and if i'm wrong you can slap me through the internet :)

I play games, and MMOs, and build my own PC's and repair them, also last time I checked 1sec, yep still a girl LOL!

Plex, I am trying to talk Jan into joining in here, she said 1 of us is enough, lol. Maybe I should give everyone her email and have you all spam her to death about joining haha!

There are other means of chatting if she doesn't want to join our little slice of spam heaven :P

And yes kore wa they are lesbians.

Holy, GM you're an awesome girl who play MMO, build your own computer and here at the ASF family :3

I do not understand why men or others seem to think that women are not capable of such things. It really baffles me, there are women in Drag Racing, NASCAR, Indy Car, there are woman mechanics (Jan is a good mechanic, she works on her own cars). It is not like because we have boobs we lack brains lol! I think it is because "Most" women play that "I'm a dumb chick" thing and get guys to do everything for them, so in turn it stereotypes all of us.

IF I were a guy, I would want a down to earth redneck gal that could work on her own truck, do oil changes, love to watch NASCAR, and play MMOs and stuff with me. A woman that is not afraid to say what she wants, and can do anything she wants. That to me would be ideal for any guy, just think then you could say "OK Hunny, you do the oil changes, tire rotation, and grease the suspension while I mow the lawn and watch football with the guys" NOW I SERIOUSLY Doubt you could get away with it all, but it would be nice wouldn't it?

Sorry for the wall of text LOL!

I would too, but just that girl doesn't normally do that, or least the one around me anyway :P I'm not saying girls are incapable, but I just rarely see girls doing that xD

Yea I agree, it is not a "Normal" thing to see a girl torn into a PC, or screaming and yelling because someone PKed them in a game, or covered in grease from working on the car or truck. (Jan looks SO HOT! when she comes in all covered in oil and grease! *Slaps Self* sorry got side minded there haha!)

Yep, in the same vocational school were I am, in our class (car mechanic side, we have 2 girls) Then there's 4 girls in Logistic side. Becoming quite common, I would have no problem if I would start a own garage some day and a woman would come and ask for a job.
And girl's with mechanic's suite are quite good looking too. :)

hmmm, thinking here sexy girls, in Bikinis + Oil Changes = I AM SO THERE!

I'm thinking of oil changing when the cars lifted and you unscrew the oil pan's bolt, and oil pours down along a girls arm to her chest area.. Oh well.. :D

Girls can be very competitive in games, I get so mad at Jan sometimes I made a extra toon on a game we play, when she make me SO mad I get on that toon and go PK her over and over. To this day she does not know it is me HAHA!

I do not understand why men or others seem to think that women are not capable of such things. It really baffles me, there are women in Drag Racing, NASCAR, Indy Car, there are woman mechanics (Jan is a good mechanic, she works on her own cars). It is not like because we have boobs we lack brains lol! I think it is because "Most" women play that "I'm a dumb chick" thing and get guys to do everything for them, so in turn it stereotypes all of us.

IF I were a guy, I would want a down to earth redneck gal that could work on her own truck, do oil changes, love to watch NASCAR, and play MMOs and stuff with me. A woman that is not afraid to say what she wants, and can do anything she wants. That to me would be ideal for any guy, just think then you could say "OK Hunny, you do the oil changes, tire rotation, and grease the suspension while I mow the lawn and watch football with the guys" NOW I SERIOUSLY Doubt you could get away with it all, but it would be nice wouldn't it?

Sorry for the wall of text LOL!

I know more gals that can do that stuff than not truth be told :P probably because I'm in the country as opposed to my city gals I used to hang out with lol.

In all seriousness I could care less if they can do mechanic work or build PCs etc just so long as they can cook :D

Don't get me wrong I can cook but I'd rather not if I had the choice. I like to once a month maybe cook something for my family although for the past few weeks I've been doing all the cooking :/ but it has to be done. I'm not old fashion but to a point I am. If the gal works and can do these things fine, but I'd be far more intrigued if amongst the things she can do is cooking. Doesn't have to be fancy just good I'm easy to please :p

Well, I am a Fail Cook LOL! not that anything I make would kill you or anything but like I said, I can use the same stuff Jan does, and do everything she does, but it never comes out as good :( I hate it!

Well some people just have the touch when it comes to cooking.

So as of now we have 5 guys to every 1 girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/
XChaosX wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver23-08-24-rj289056.958379/