MMD discussion and sharing

Kinda urgent question, Fantia subscription ends on the 30th, is that when the date becomes 30 or when it rolls over past 30?

Kinda urgent question, Fantia subscription ends on the 30th, is that when the date becomes 30 or when it rolls over past 30?
Rolls over past 30, so on the 30th at 11:59PM JST.
If your subscription is paid via toracoin, then you typically have a grace period to purchase additional months before it cancels your subscription and you lose access to all prior content for a particular creator.
If your subscription is paid via card (which isn't really doable for most western banks), then you typically see the draft on the 1st or on the following day depending on your bank's processing times.
With toracoin, you can pre-pay 1month, 3months, or 6months.
If you cancel a plan, any autodrafts cease but you still have access until the end of the month that you'd paid. If you pre-paid a plan for 3 months and decide to terminate, then your access would be lost at the end of the 3rd month. If you let it expire instead, then you enter the grace period.
It is worth noting that the grace period was implemented when western banks stopped doing business with them, and chances are they'll stop doing it after some time.

Reactions: loliluka
Hello guys. I'm new to MMD , but I am koikatsu user.
How similar are their content creators? Like for koikatsu alongside with videos they release scene files that you can recreate and customize it yourself , do we have this with MMD creators too?
Other than videos , what other stuff is there to download ? I only know models and stages which ig is the maps?
I have a lil data hoarding problem so I want to know how deep is this rabbit hole before jumping in

Reactions: loliluka

Croove

Firefly (Voiced + Voiceless)
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love
Low on Mana
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love
ZZZ Launch Party
The Assassin Mama
Hanako SCHALE Duty
The Birb Mama Xianyun
The Arius Squad
100 Pulls Standing
Ceres Fauna and a Sapling

Last edited:
Hello guys. I'm new to MMD , but I am koikatsu user.
How similar are their content creators? Like for koikatsu alongside with videos they release scene files that you can recreate and customize it yourself , do we have this with MMD creators too?
Other than videos , what other stuff is there to download ? I only know models and stages which ig is the maps?
I have a lil data hoarding problem so I want to know how deep is this rabbit hole before jumping in

I'm not very familiar with this, but I know that some action scenes are converted from MMD to Koikatsu. As for modifying actions and camera work, I recall that some creators have done it, though it's quite rare. If we were to calculate the ratio, I'd say less than 1% of people actually modify actions and camera work. Note that when I say "modify," I'm not referring to changing the camera, clothes, or background. I mean modifying the actions, expressions, and transitions to make them look less like those poor-quality HMV-type videos. As for scenes and actions, pure dance animations can likely be found online. As for sexual actions and such, because they're usually manually made, they often aren't shared publicly. However, some creators do sell these animations. For models, you'll either have to search for them yourself or pay to have them custom-made. You can check the forums on IWARA for discussions. Basically, Koikatsu/VAM/HS2 are programs with very low ceilings and even lower floors. As long as your computer can run it and you can find the resources online, you can create content. For MMD/Blender, the floor is very low (if you're just applying dance animations), but the ceiling is very high. You only need to take a look at the most-viewed videos on IWARA to understand that.

Reactions: BAKA14
I'm not very familiar with this, but I know that some action scenes are converted from MMD to Koikatsu. As for modifying actions and camera work, I recall that some creators have done it, though it's quite rare. If we were to calculate the ratio, I'd say less than 1% of people actually modify actions and camera work. Note that when I say "modify," I'm not referring to changing the camera, clothes, or background. I mean modifying the actions, expressions, and transitions to make them look less like those poor-quality HMV-type videos. As for scenes and actions, pure dance animations can likely be found online. As for sexual actions and such, because they're usually manually made, they often aren't shared publicly. However, some creators do sell these animations. For models, you'll either have to search for them yourself or pay to have them custom-made. You can check the forums on IWARA for discussions. Basically, Koikatsu/VAM/HS2 are programs with very low ceilings and even lower floors. As long as your computer can run it and you can find the resources online, you can create content. For MMD/Blender, the floor is very low (if you're just applying dance animations), but the ceiling is very high. You only need to take a look at the most-viewed videos on IWARA to understand that.
So ig there is not much to download beside the videos (which are very large in size xd) , are there any document or list of creators for mmd? Specially a list of those who release their models and animations either free or behind paywall
I've seen some lists on f95 before but well , RIP
Any links to other resources and archives is also appreciated cuz I only have here and iwara

Does anyone have this video from Gingercatkuon/Aizekuon by any chance, it had a mega link that led to a NSFW version but was later changed to the Youtube version instead.
Screenshot 2024-09-29 224036.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

La37OH9 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Could you please reup?
らぶでれーしょん!
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. Would you update these please? If you can.
オプスキュリテ・マジー ~ 女神の精霊石 to v24.10.01 (ver1.07)
マ男ニ染マル純白ノ彼女 to v24.09.11
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01149892 RJ01145468 RJ01148838 RJ01142722 RJ01149454 RJ01153397 RJ01158544 in mexa ? thx