MMD discussion and sharing

You would see something more worse if you see Tokyo Otaku Mode's rate. But now TOM doesn't sell anymore.
Seagm is best and only ways I can buy toracoin now.
What the fuck? I used them last july. What a nightmare these payment processors are.
TOM:

Changes to Available Payment Methods for certain Digital Content items

(2024/9/2)

Update: 2024/9/12
As of September 12, 2024, the product pages for Tora Coin and DLSite Points have been removed.

Update: 2024/9/10
Unfortunately we have also been notified by PayPal that we will no longer be able to accept PayPal as a payment method for digital content items as of September 10, JST. At this time, digital content items are unavailable for purchase. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

Original post:
Unfortunately, we were notified by our credit card processor that they will no longer be able to accept payments for digital content items such as Tora Coin and DLSite Points.

Direct credit card purchases have become unavailable as of Sept. 2 JST.

PayPal will remain available as a payment method. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

What the fuck? I used them last july. What a nightmare these payment processors are.
TOM:

Changes to Available Payment Methods for certain Digital Content items

(2024/9/2)

Update: 2024/9/12
As of September 12, 2024, the product pages for Tora Coin and DLSite Points have been removed.

Update: 2024/9/10
Unfortunately we have also been notified by PayPal that we will no longer be able to accept PayPal as a payment method for digital content items as of September 10, JST. At this time, digital content items are unavailable for purchase. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

Original post:
Unfortunately, we were notified by our credit card processor that they will no longer be able to accept payments for digital content items such as Tora Coin and DLSite Points.

Direct credit card purchases have become unavailable as of Sept. 2 JST.

PayPal will remain available as a payment method. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.
Last time I bought Tora Coins was on TOM, I bought 10000 just in case but I'm running out of coins right now and buying them at this moment is a fucking pain in the ass. About DLSite Points you can buy them using the method "For Books" you have to create an account but you can pay with credit cards or using Gpay, after payment you get a code that can be redeemed on DLSite, it takes a few steps more but much easier than buying Tora Coins.

Yeah no, i tried seagm did order successfully but they didn't want to give me code until i verify myself (gov id actual selfie + timestamp) Like hell im giving those to some rando site. Did a refund and they docked 1/3 of the order as (operation costs) So fuck'em, thanks to them i missed on last 2 days of famu fantia and now i would need to back number for it sigh..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-07 204753.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-07 204753.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Sad
Reactions: loliluka
Yeah no, i tried seagm did order successfully but they didn't want to give me code until i verify myself (gov id actual selfie + timestamp) Like hell im giving those to some rando site. Did a refund and they docked 1/3 of the order as (operation costs) So fuck'em, thanks to them i missed on last 2 days of famu fantia and now i would need to back number for it sigh..
Lol no way am I going to give them my ID and expose myself lmao.

Anyway, anyone has this (and other Yain voiced releases)? https://fantia.jp/posts/2942099
Neko has some but not all of them. TIA

Reactions: CatPlusInfinity
What? I never have to verify or anything. I can use mastercard and got code easily. What payment method do you use? I'm just curious.

What? I never have to verify or anything. I can use mastercard and got code easily. What payment method do you use? I'm just curious.
Yeah some ppl say its fine so i decided to go with it since playasia didn't had any in stock :/ And here i got fucked over and also literally scammed xD
Normal bank transfer/payment.

Saigo Ebizori - 妹たちを預かることになって無茶苦茶セ〇クスした話 from chinese forum
baidu driver download link .7z
unzip pw:baishi

Wait for someone to download and then transfer it to pixeldrain or gofile.:coffee:

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
NeverMoreMMD https://level-plus.net/read.php?tid-2328405-keyword-mmd.html they uploaded this but it need SP and Baidu sucks can someone dowlonad and upload to pikpak or pixeldrain or something author is so good

Huh, I don't have this kind of problem yesterday. They didn't ask for face id or something. But finally I can purchase toracoin back.

i have bought Toracoin multiple time from Seagm (and even other cash card) but never asked to provide selfie and timestamp

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

rota1996007 wrote on Shine's profile.
How to catch Ubel Be a First-Class Prostitute do you have this in english version perhaps
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This is a reupload request for a small game. It'd be great if you can reup it. Thanks
援交少女
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153781 RJ01153166 RJ01145296 RJ01145121 RJ01145197 RJ01150085 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Excuse me, Shine. Do you have the final update for this game? Been searching everywhere to no avail.
この世は悪意でできている to v20.05.31 (ver1.22)
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. Do you have the final update for this game? Been searching everywhere to no avail.
この世は悪意でできている to v20.05.31 (ver1.22)