MMD discussion and sharing

Is the server dead?? I can't join
It works for me using Element.io, you need register a Matrix account for joining the space.
If you sign up an account on server matrix.org failed, you can check the link https://cutefunny.art/posts/matrixstart/ to register an account on cutefunny.art (token on Rules page)

After registration, log in server, then search the space "MMD sharing", and click the join button.
2024-10-15_20-51.png

Last edited:
Some cool dude on the korean forum arca.live (full credits to him) posted a lot of 332's works, both fantia and NND versions. I'd advise you grab the contents if you can, I have no idea how long the link will be around for and I don't have the means to reupload on my end.

And of course if you end up liking the works, support the artist themself if you can.

Here's the link:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

This guy is probably one of the single most autistic mmders around honestly. Here's a general timeline from what I remember over the years. He nuked his original iwara several years ago and made a new one, nuked that new one, made the fantia silently so people wouldn't know quickly, he'd make posts and then delete them regularly, and then finally made the twitter (where he also deleted works if "they underperformed").

Anyway to answer your question though, that product is just a text file that says the following:

Actually can't stand him lmao
Thanks for the reply and yeah that's lame, not sure why most of the Japanese MMD creators commit virtual seppuku whenever one of their videos "underperform." I like his Taihou and Marin animations and I was hoping he'd share the .vmd files but I guess there's a fat chance of that now. Thanks again for the help.

Some cool dude on the korean forum arca.live (full credits to him) posted a lot of 332's works, both fantia and NND versions. I'd advise you grab the contents if you can, I have no idea how long the link will be around for and I don't have the means to reupload on my end.

And of course if you end up liking the works, support the artist themself if you can.

Here's the link:
[Hidden content]
is it all dance strip videos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this please? Thanks as always for your diligent service.
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
wtaeva wrote on Shine's profile.
hi shine, can you please reupload RJ01227025 in mexashare? ty so much!
fuleco wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey, do you mind reuploading these please?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230421-だーくニャー!-master-succubi-hentai-lessons-v1-1-eng.1310278/
at least on mexashare ?

Thank you!
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, Shine. Can you update just the DLC to the v24.10.16? Freshly updated today.
封淫洞窟エロネスト DLC